Possible Predator Re-make

donut, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2009/04/predator_getting_remade_plural.php

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Yep. I posted this on the home page a few days back.

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

It's no longer a 'Possible' Predator Re-make it is now a confirmed film. It is entitled PREADTORS and has a release date of July 7 2010.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

The Wolverine trailer next to the predator's picture made me not look forward to this movie... Because just when you thought they couldn't fail any worse...

OTANG, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Ha, I just found this out as well and hurried over here.

Rodriguez has a unique style of directing. I hope it will help out the franchise.

cleticyautja, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Cool i cant wait but i just hope its not like a normal ending where the humans win

I hope it's a normal ending where humans win.

chopper27, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I hope that flying tacos win...Just kidding, GO PREDATORS (yes i know I'm an alien, does that mean I HAVE to hate them all the time?)

"Enter sandman"
METALLICA!!!!!!

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Well...

Shit.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

How can you possibly win when your ass is about to be blown to shit by a bomb you set off? The humans always win, anyway. Even if they didn't win, Arnold still wins.

Anyway, I can't say I'm excited about this, but I'm not hoping for it to fail, either.

I'm telling you, if they would just get Garth Ennis to write the screenplay... We would have a Predator 3.

TDN, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

So from what I understand here, is that this is like what the new Hulk movie did for the Hulk franchise. Meaning it stays within the universe but does not have connections to the previous movies? Why can't they just simply make Predator 3. Wouldn't it be easier on the creators as they'll have the previous 2 movies to expand on?

Well, I guess we pretty much can't complain at this point since a new Alien is very unlikely (and certainly not by Ridley Scott as he's washed his hands off the franchise) and after AVPR, I doubt we'll see another AVP movie.

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

ugh...i really really do not like this news. the only positive thing is robert, serious though this has a high chance of going bad....also...

http://io9.com/5232904/ridley-scott-wants-to-remind-us-whos-your-alien-daddy

If they did make Predator 3 thay'd probably make a stupid plot with a superbadass human that has only dumb lines or just really dumb humans that get killed by the predator who then dies from his own mistake and everyoneis happy knowing the pred died. Either way, they'd make it too public, like they did in AvP2. In Predator it happened on the battlefield, that is the stuff of legends. In Predator 2 it happened in gangs and police warzones, in the subway, there were covert ops, at the end no one really knew what happened, that is the stuff of urban myths (like alligators in the sewer). AvP was a pretty stupid movie and no one would care even if everyone knew, cos it happened in Antarctica, that is the stuff of... well nothing really, if a woman came to me with a combistick and told me she met predators in Antarctica i'd be like "cool story bro!". And then in AvP 2 they blew up a whole town. Now that is the stuff of Resident Evil. There just wasn't the same feeling of mystery that Predator and Predator 2 had. Everyone already knew who would die and who would live from the start. Well except for the hot girl in AvP 2, i don't think anyone expected that. They should remember the feeling of a simple man fighting an unknown creature apparently much superior to him and defeating it using cunning and determination. That's what made the Predator franchise good. At the end you felt glad that the monster had been slain, but you also wished it could have stayed for a while longer to finf out more about it. Same goes for the Alien franchise i guess.

Leandros88, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

i hope it's awesome and everyone fucking dies because China decides to nuke America coincidentally and that ends the story.

i want this to happen mostly because I'm Canadian eh?

Totally. Women and children getting vaporised becasue their parents happened to fuck in a different geographical location then yours is AWESOME.

Yeah, the men wouldn't get vaporized cos they'd just hide behind a tree a few meters away from the explosion.

I assumed the men had all been killed by "new and improved" kung-fu grip Predators.

But anyway, that's not the point...

Well yea, i know, but i thought if Arnold could do it, any man can. Women should really consider getting to the choppa.