New info on AVP3

TDN, Human, 14 years ago

This news was just released today, containing some information on the new Alien vs Predator game from developer Rebellion, who made the first AVP game. It's a bit vague, but at least we're getting some info.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=213431

cleticyautja, Human, 14 years ago

cool.

alanwu123, Human, 14 years ago

I think the predator's camping should be 3rd mode
because predator in 3rd is stronger

alien and marine in 1st are fine

PREDATORv2, Human, 14 years ago

Sounds like they're going to keep the basic controls and class system, which is music to my ears.

alanwu123, Human, 14 years ago

thank for these screenshots

btw why predator has be 1st person mode

PREDATORv2, Human, 14 years ago

Nice! Check out those wristblades!

DeathWraith, Human, 14 years ago

Hopefully it will be better than expected. And hopefully they still have normal predaliens, not pizza people.

predator428, Human, 14 years ago

Scans of an article on the game are over at AvpGalaxy.

The game is looking amazing, with this section standing out for me in-particular.

"You see, in the films, predators have a tendency to kee the skulls of their slain prey, and in AvP the predator has an animated "trophy kill" That is genuinly one of te most Spectacularly violent sequences we'eve ever seen in a gam... and we have played a lot of games As the kill was initiated, a terrified marine was hauled up into the middle of the screen by is throat. Th unfortinate victim's strggling lasted half a second or so before the predaro's scaly hand twisted his neck, accompanied by a crunch like that of aw celery, popping his head off like the lid ofa pringles tube. Naturally, a sizeable portion of the hapless grun's spinde followed, and, as the predator drew the head back down to inspect it. he realized the marine was still rolling his eyes gasping for his bloodied gistening vetebrae beneth his chin

Now we're not tremdously squemish when i comes to virstual viscera, ut this was everal measurs more graphc then anything we have seen recently so much we wager t'll be cut fom the final game to avoid an adults only rating"