Ps3 cover

shadowatching, Undefined, 15 years ago

alien-ps3-1.jpg

Tattoo artist and casemoder 'givintats' went and made himself an Aliens inspired PS3 case. It was created "using hand-sculpted layers of epoxy putty, that looks like a hard metal when dried, often used to mend dented car fenders." Nice. And is there anything more awesome than an Aliens PS3? Yes, an Aliens PS3 that can play XBox games. Did your head just explode by my suggestion of awesomeness? It's true, I have the power of suggestive thought. Don't believe me? You should take ....-mutters the rest-

We need to have a page with just pictures for this sort of thing, if so let me know and I will place the pic there.

slikserpent56, Undefined, 15 years ago

wow it can play 360 games?

Nope, just had you think that lulz. But the cover is real

TDN, Undefined, 15 years ago

An Alien PS3 that can play 360 games?
"In space, no one can hear fanboys scream".

Sorry, had to do it. But awesome looking PS3, even though it looks like it's alive and would jump at me any moment.

Dragon, Undefined, 15 years ago

Let us know if it is possible, for PS3 and XBoX can be put in the same console Lulz

slikserpent56, Undefined, 15 years ago

this is crazy :)

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

"Josh... what is that thing?"
"It's my new X-Series PS360, buddy!"
"Gee-golly, Batman!"

The X-Series PS360! Scare your neighbors with the new Aliens: Colonial Marines edition, or raise the roof with the new Wacky Waving Inflatable Arms-flailing Tube Man Limited Collector's Edition! Get it now! But wait, if you call right at the moment in which I spoke the word 'moment' which means it's too late for this special offer but I'm going to tell it to you anyway, you're going to get two - count 'em, TWO - standard edition X-Series PS360s with three wireless controllers and a Microsony Online Play card free for one whole year!

A bit lame, I know. But the Aliens PS3 makes up for any lame posts in this thread.

So far, I can't find a predator one. LOOOOL.

Leandros88, Undefined, 15 years ago

wow pretty cool,my 7 yr old brother would take a crowbar,dress up as an umpire and beat that thing if he saw it, it is wicked. a ps360, if every console came together to make one super console it would be awesome, it probably will happen sometime in the future.