AvP(2) Movie

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I found something about it on IGN :) it said they are HOPING to have it out by August 2007... Doesnt mean its coming out then, and they said its not gonna be like the Alien and Predators and the First AvP, the fights arent gonna be away from Human Civilization :) like in Antartica where there is no one, or in deep space in a freighter or space station like in aliens. read it for your self :) and hopefully Anderson gets a back seat.

EDIT: Dangit let me get the link lol.

EDIT:
Click here to see
NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
Messageboard Rules and RPG Information

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Hell, that sounds like ALIEN 3000 added to Independance Day with a little Black Hawk Down multiplied by Resident Evil: Apocolypse and then divided by War of the Worlds. But you never know, it might actually be good. *cough by a long shot *

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

there r 2 things I'm angry about in that report right now.

1. The scum is coming back to do resident evil afterlife, hasn't he already screwed with the great franchise enough?

2. It's gonna be about the invasion of human civilisation, which to me, sounds completely rubbish.

stalker.jpg

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

well I hope its a longer and larger battle than the first. Mech even Alien had a longer terror tole than AvP.

TitanosaurSig.jpg

A female human being the main character was an AVP tradition. Also, Weyland knew something dangerous was there, that's the whole reason of actually trying to find anything with his company (which I think is a good idea. He tried to find better technology, and look what happens with the Pred's technology in Predator: Concrete Jungle (the game, not book)).

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

And why did they bring Guns on AvP(1)? Its antartica, there is absoloutley nothing there. And I didnt like how Lex was the star of the show, like when she was being chased by the queen, and running from the explosion, and how everyone died but her. and she dodged the Queens tail by an inch from her head. and alot of stuff. thats only a few things. I wish it were more about Aliens and Preds then humans.

EDIT: And why bring a gun to a pyramid under ground that is covered up with Ice and NOTHING has Access to?

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

That's what I meant. If they took more time, it would of been better. Mhm, not saying it wasn't good, it just could of been better. I'de rather a movie be good and released later than a movie with a lot of mistake but is still good be released when people expect it.

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

Well, even if it's delayed, that just means they are putting more time into it, which means it will have the movie to sequel tradition (the sequel to the first movie or movie before it will take more than 2 years), and it will probably be really good. I don't think it being not in 2007 is a bad thing. It's actually kind oood thing, if you know what I'm saying.

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

Id rather it take longer to make then it be like or worse then the first one. not that AvP was bad, it just could've been a H3LL of alot better.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
Messageboard Rules and RPG Information