crossovers you would like to see

Deathdrop, Yautja, 15 years ago

There was a topic a looooong time ago like this, but I can't find it anymore.

FireHunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

Smurfs vs. Alien
Predator vs. The Wiggles
Chewbacca vs. Alien vs. Predator
and finally....
Chuck Norris vs. Alien vs. Predator
But we already know how that would turn out..
OK, now being serious.
Spiderman vs. Aliens
Batman vs. Predator
Iron Man vs. Predator
The Hulk vs. Aliens.
most of those sound stupid

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

DJ 666 vs. Armin van Buuren

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Umm, maybe....maybe Terminator Vs Alien. BUT James Cameron must direct it, otherwise no deal.

Kidd, Yautja, 15 years ago

Psh! Screw those crazy ideas! Bring in some good stuff, like Starship Troopers along with the USCM going up against the Aliens or the Arachnids. That will be a good show, in my own oppinion of course.

Halo is too much out of whack. Not knocking the series because I played the second installment, Halo 2, but give it a challenge man, God. The Spartans would be a good challenge against the Predators on one-on-one combat, but thanks to Arnold, he proved those genetically enchanced walking "tuna-cans" that natural true human breeding and years of conditioning and combat expierence can top many things like those yautja.

I know, I am a human supporter, but it does tick me off that people favor the Aliens and Yautja going against Marvel and DC heroes instead of ordinary troops like Lt. John Rico of the Mobile Infantry in Starship Troopers and Cpl. Dwayne Hicks of the United States Colonial Marines in Aliens. There is no fun seeing Judge Dredd spreading justice in a Xenomorph hive or Tony Stark proving to the yautja that Human Technology is far more powerful than their's. I mean, directors and producers have little respect for us little guys who really want one of our military branches to topple the alien hordes. -groans-

Well, you got my reason and what I am wanting to see... Would like to hear everyone else's oppinions too.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

Robotic Frisky Dingo on a stick versus the world's smallest pickle in the world's largest jar.

Predators would play a major part of that. How? Oh, don't you worry about that.

Predator meets Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Stupid, but strangly awesome.

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 15 years ago

NCIS vs Predator!

or

NCIS vs ALIEN!

I think the crime series like NCIS would be interesting to cross with Predator or Alien.

concretehunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

Alien vs GOD!!!. or alien vs iorn man. or alien vs predator.... oh wait yeah

We would be deep in the shit of God got facehugged.

Oh. I got it.

Aliens vs Predator!

omg so orinigill rite guyz. lik3, for seriously

But really, one fight I'd like to see is an Alien versus one of the mutated chiropterans from Blood: the Last Vampire (the anime, which is surprisingly well done and would even impress non-anime fans) or Blood+ (a series spin-off of the Last Vampire).

It'd be really interesting. Both the Aliens and the chiropterans instill fear in you, but different kinds of horror enter your mind. I'm too lazy to explain right now, but if you've ever seen one of the chiropterans (preferably from tLV) then maybe you'd know what I'm talking about.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Aliens+Anime=DEATH OF FRANCHISE!

the_doctor, Yautja, 15 years ago

in all honesty i actually would like to see a comic of 'Punisher vs. Predator'......seriously

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

well i'd like to see Zombies vs predators or aliens vs zombies.

or a ghost versus predator

DarkClaw, Yautja, 15 years ago

Thous things for dead space vs predator that would be fun or humans from starship, halo, or dawn of war instead of predator.

Kensai14, Yautja, 15 years ago

After seeing Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, I got an idea: Aliens vs. Predator vs. Ninjas vs. Pirates vs. Vampires vs. Werewolves.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Alien versus Predator versus Half-Life

Just imagine the thrilling fight between a facehugger and a headcrab! NOTHING. WOULD. HAPPEN.

Kensai14, Yautja, 15 years ago

Simon Dark vs. Predator.

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 15 years ago

ALIEN vs The American Idol Judge Simon Cowell

(alien Sings)

Simon: that was absolutly terrible!

Alien: ROAR! "CHOMP"

FireHunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

did someone say Space Marines vs. Aliens?
or was the Imperial Guard vs. Aliens, because either way, they have that, only the Aliens are called Tyranids, and the fact is that Tyranids vs. Aliens is almost sure to come out with Tyranids on top.

@Predator: I know you're thinking of something like Pokemon, or some school-girl giggly shit, but that's not what I'm talking about. These things, the chiropterans, are brutal. They should not be attributed to anime like school girls or hyper-active chibi kittens are because anime is just the medium in which they're associated at the moment. They also aren't ridiculous, like posessing the ability to use kinetic blasts or any other psychic ability. In real life, if bats were huge, largely carnivorous and went on human-killing rampages, this is what they would be like.

Sure they're in an anime and being drawn with lines and some cell-shading, but really, after that, you should stop calling it an anime thing.

I'm serious. I know an Alien anime is out of the question, but if there ever was one, it would have to be made by the guys who did Blood: the Last Vampire (production I.G.) because, and I mean this when I say it, they know their shit. They did the animated sequence in one of the Kill Bill movies if you've seen it, and one of the better-looking shorts in Batman: Gotham Knight.

A few other animes they've worked on are strictly that only in name. They don't ever show any typical anime characteristics other than how you'd think a character would be designed, but then you see I.G.'s designs and compare them to other shows and notice a higher quality in work.

The only ridiculous thing about this anime is that the main character, at first, wears a school-girl outfit and is seen with an oddly-shaped katana. I'm not much for regular innocent-looking girls wielding huge weapons, but here it's not done too stupidly.

The best thing is, it doesn't feel like it takes itself too seriously, and so you don't feel ridiculous yourself after watching.

I'm not telling you to watch it, but I'm just saying, it's an anime because it has a cartoon style (though as realistic as it could be) and is animated in Japan.

But back to the chiropterans themselves, it'd actually be interesting to see. I was being serious after that little italic-newbie moment.