ALIEN: Evolved or Bio-engineered?

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

I just want to know what everyone thinks on this matter. I'm not really sure what to think, but they may have been harvested by the Space Jockies. I heard that because of the alien's unique reproductive system, and its ability to catalyze a virus makes it bio-engineered, but i'm not certain.

Dachande, Undefined, 19 years ago

bio engenneered

Death to all who challenge the mighty Dachande

by space jockeys

wait that couldnt be true because the predators had aliens before thee space jockeys where even thought of cause in the book a neanderthal or triblemonkey in my opinion witnessed a alien and predator battle in 2'000 b.c when antarctica was a tropical island its very mind racking cubject but i figured it out the preds had the aliens first they lets say kiddnapped a queen alien then a space jockey kidnapped a facehugger and tested it out on a monkey then improved the flaws of the alien and made it the aalmost prefect killing machine except For the fact of Predator weapon hehehehe now how predatos got technology im letting you firgure it out i already know

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

good theory thanks

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

sorry, i really dislike the idea of the aliens being bio-engineered, it takes away the whole mythos of the magnificent creature, i much prefer the idea that somewhere in the darker reaches of the universe the aliens had evolved....

other theories show us that the space jockies had collected the alien species from their indiginous planet and used them in battle against the predators who were slowly wiping out the jocky race.

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

any other takers on this topic?

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

i think daves right

alienhunter%20sig%202.bmp

killer from the
shadows

hi mate, hows the site going?

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

fine mate 4 pages to go

alienhunter%20sig%202.bmp

killer from the
shadows

wicked, make sure to show us all when its done. i look forward to it.

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

so it going well

xenoplanet%20sig2.jpg

killer from the
shadows

do u like the sigs i have been making for it the one i have now i just made

xenoplanet%20sig2.jpg

killer from the
shadows

at some point in january i might be making a massive over haul on my site, i may make it nto a flash site instead of plain old HTML, that way it can be a little more interactive.

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

cool mate i have mate some links to us on the site you can have one to put on your site they work mate go on www.freewebs.com/xenoplanet

xenoplanet%20sig2.jpg

killer from the
shadows

i'll take one killer, cant do it at the moment though coz i'm at work and dont have the software here to edit my site. will put your link up on the weekend.

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

cool if you go the address i said that is the site but i have to load it on the site so alienhunter said something on it when u go on try it www.freewebs.com/xenoplanet

xenoplanet%20sig2.jpg

killer from the
shadows

ok will do geez, i'll take a look in a bit.

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

man where ius everyone

xenosig.jpg

killer from the
shadows