ragnarok521, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ok , I return it was fast

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

i think i am not wanted.i think i will be back some days because i feel pretty....well.....i took alot of offense.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Alienxeno, we don't actually hate you because of the dinosaur thing - or anything we say in that thread, really. We're always ridiculous in that thread, it's our thing.

And not even because of the species-hopping. We just don't like it whenever anyone frequently switches species and requests to join another clan, only to switch again and request admission in yet another. We don't hate you for it, we just want you to stop it and get with a species you'll stay with, which it seems you've done by now, and that's good.

its not that....i hate my rpg style and everyone else too.

should i stay?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

^ That's up to you entirely, but you've just said you hate everyone here. May I ask why?

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

@AX In now way do i hate your style. You just kept posting stuff that was way out of line and out of the story verry often. And to be honest i found it a bit annoying. So I had to put my foot down. Just keep practicing and we will let you back in. I mean, you killed someone outright and did not give BA a chance to defend himself.

apone......ba is apone?

yes
anyways you should know not to kill named characters so fast unless you give them one during a death scene

okay.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

@AX: Yeah, i'm still xeno but i am also a xeno human hybrid

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

The fact of it is this man, Like Bloo said we dont hate any of our members, but we do strongly encourage and enforce the rules, most of us have been here for years and try to keep everything running smoothly, and as a clan leader it makes life harder on us if we have someone that all of the sudden switches races and wants to join a new clan, it makes all of us wonder okay well is he done switching races or do I have to worry about him switching races in the next 2 weeks. So if you want to leave then no one is stopping you, if you want to stay then so be it but you need to understand that if you stay with our website that you are required to follow the rules.

okay.whatever you say pete.

And while we're still on that topic, guys, the point of sparring is to practice with your actual RPG character, going by the actual RPG guidelines. I see a lot of variance in tactics and writing styles within the sparring threads, and while I appreciate the creativity, if you pulled half that shit in a mainboard RPG, warnings would be issued before the introductions even get over with.

Sure, they're for fun, but they're also meant to train you for the real thing. You can play Call of Duty all you want, but you wouldn't last 20 seconds on the field. I don't mean to be harsh, I've just seen so many of these things ruined by that one member/group who refuses to play correctly.

oh i know bloo. I just always sucked at console and other games so i guess i just took advantage of the whole create your own character. And since we were not in an actual RPG i got out of hand.

And i am sorry for spamming this thread

It's alright. I know this is an excellent escape from reality (hence role-playing) and I don't mean to be that one adult you hate for stopping playtime, but better now than later during a mainboard RPG.

Let's all take this elsewhere for further discussion, I know a few old members who would be more than uncomfortable trying to post in the middle of this.

Gaunt, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hmmm, well I guess you could say I've been absent for quite a while, so I thought I'd check in on the old site here, trying to get back into my old feel for creativity again, I've been meaning to for quite a bit, but just never could get round to it. Horrendous year, but it's behind and clear, nothing to say on that matter.

I hope everyone is doing well, the freaky weather of today sure is a bat out of hell for some, hurricane Sandy being the biggest leathery ghoul from that deep, absentive crevice. Heh, I realize I dissapeared just as RPG's started to pick up again and come back, after all the years, well, picture perfect isn't a perfect picture, and all that jazz.

If I left anyone in deadlock over a skirmish or what not, I appologize, and may attend it shortly, but I'm still in a bit of a lull when it comes to writing, so, meh, on anything I might say, typos and all, it comes around, goes back.

I'll just be about me thinks, popping my head on time to time, it'll be nice to trapes this old, familiar place once again.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

welcome back hope all is well.

Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well I would like to say that I enjoyed this site for the short period of time that i have been here But I'm being drafted into the Army soon for two years. In my country healthy men of the age of 18 are obliged to serve two years. So this is my final post until I come back in two years. I will be back so don't delete me or anything. I bid you all farewell cya in two years.

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

see ya titulus, and will be waiting for that fight when you get back