xeno_slayer, Yautja, 11 years ago

Welcome back man!
And what a nice sig you have there may I add.

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 11 years ago

thanks. your work is greatly appretiated ;).

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 11 years ago

Not fully back yet but just stopping by.

I had my baby three weeks ago. Her name is Ellena and she weighed 4 pounds 3 ounces and was given a clean bill of health.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Congratulations on your daughter. I wish you many happy years together.

Gaunt, Yautja, 11 years ago

Naawwww, Congratulations AmerthystBlades.

We wish you many happy returns with Ellena and all the best for the future.
You know this old place will still be here, whenever you see fit to return in the future.

Good tidings proceed you.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 11 years ago

Congratulations,

"The sound of blade against blade, the sound of metal against flesh, the sounds of pain and triumph. All these I have come to know. The song of death, the song of pain."

Try not to let her experience the same :)

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Congrats Blades! Good luck to you and the little one.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well, I've been gone for weeks because of a family vacation/wedding which I won't go into other than that, but now I come back without having seen Prometheus (even when it was showing earlier than in the states where I was) and I see a shit ton of the usage of the word "SPOILER" thrown around the main forum page like the phrase "HOW 2 MAKE SIG??" used to be.

Now I can't possibly come back and even pretend to be cool again until I see it. Fuck.

And the RPG is going on, and yes it looks like I jumped ship right when that kicked off, but like I said, there's a good reason for that.

I'm assuming there are at least 50 pages by now so I'll get up to speed on that... and hopefully I'll be doing something productive for my bugs if you guys aren't totally fucked yet. What? No, I haven't looked yet.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Welcome back Bloo, I was getting worried one of our solid veteran members was flaking out!!

Mebber, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm back too, was quite busy with my final exams and all that stuff. Today was my last day at professional school, and now there are no more exams, no more studies, and working life begins. Wohoo!

DrDiabloSatan, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hello friends sorry I've been so busy haven't had the chance to get on in a while I had a wreck but I'm back now.

Welcome back Dr we have been missing you especially with the Litany of Fire RPG still going on

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yes, Wink...Wink. Welcome back by the way.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Welcome back guys, the RPG's missed you both.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hey, just thought I'd stop by a say hello for a bit.

I remember you

Xenomorph1212, Yautja, 11 years ago

I just returned from a long break I took from the website, but I'm glad to be back and am looking forward to a clan war.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hey another member of the DBO surfaces again. By that I mean Lucifer was here a while ago, how long ago that was I have no idea.

ragnarok521, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well Im leaving ...

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

I apologize in advance for my lesser amount of activity for the next year... School and all