if u made avp what

Topdogg, Yautja, 19 years ago

if u wre behind the directors chair and had a fat amount of cash how would u guys produce the film ??

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

daveberg, Yautja, 19 years ago

ok, i would've had it follow along the action lines of aliens, i'd be sure to have plenty of aliens and definately more than 3 predators, i'd get quality actors and give them all feasable backgrounds and histories withing the film and make the audiences identify with so they're more than just easy meat. i'd also have more scenes of the queen, EVERY alien fan would appreciate that. i'd also change the look of the aliens to the warriors from the second film, as much as i love the drones, i dont think seeing gigers representation of them running around the place would look very realistic.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

can i just say that if i had tons of cash, i wouldn't have even made avp, i would have flushed it all into making alien 5.

hive.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

then u would give me half so i can do a class pred 3 ;]

god i hate charity cases.....heheheh

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

lol

i'd give you the cash hoping you'd make a betetr job of it than most directors, i think the fans know eneough to make a decent film. a film made by fans for the fans, cant go wrong.

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

exactly they need to listen to us we know what would be a good film i would have about 30 pred fans through ideas into apot and go from there cause every ones got a good idea

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

I agree with both of you. You would think a director would ask the major fans like us so the franchises could live on but instead they surprise us with a movie that blows thru the roof. I still am upset on how they only put 3 preds in AvP. Thats a setup for a disaster. Its like putting 3 mice in a room filled with elephants. (Watch ye step) lol

All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen

pvthudson, Yautja, 19 years ago

Instead of having just a queen frozen, have drones and eggs already. To start a much bigger force of aliens. If you are going to have a test of man hood you should be against more than just a few drones. The people needed to be more military like. Didn't like it set in antarctica, I understand why mr. anderson did it, But I didn't like it. 5 Predator youngblood / teens like the original story board stated. Due to the size differences between the actors Ian Whyte couldn't play all of them so they couldn't have that much action with more than 1 predator. I would have increased the time of the movie making it at leas 2 hours adding more elements to the aliens, like having runners, and warriors. Perhaps locking the pyramid and allowing the aliens to grow up and mature a colony. Not having the romantic love interest. The sheer size of the preds anatomy is imposible for well.. use your imagination. I would have had motion trackers for they were the "jaws" effect in the other movies. uhhh I'm sure there is more but that's a start

We got Nukes, Knives, Sharp sticks

pvthudson, Yautja, 19 years ago

Oh they didn't have a fat amount of cash "COX" as someone stated on this forum didn't want to give them too much money for the film because the last few aliens were not a big blockbuster, same goes with pred 2. That's why the movie was shot in prague, things were cheaper.

We got Nukes, Knives, Sharp sticks

i think they shouldn't have made AVP full stop. it was a disgrace to the alien franchise.

daveberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

AVPFREAK, Yautja, 19 years ago

i've made a stupid avp movie with mcfarlane figures a while ago. i'm trying ti make an alien 5 live action that i call "The Chronicles of Weyland" do you guys know how i could make an alien suit or where i can find a cheap one help is needed. you can go to my movie site
shane73036.tripod.com/ssshorts my movies are mainly comedies but i got a good script for alien 5.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

Leandros88, Yautja, 15 years ago

id put in Harrison ford, chuck Norris, 12 preds, 947384783567657436582 aliens,Arnold Schwarzenegger, Rey mysterio and Batista, Sylvester Stallone, and 6 random hobos from the street, it would be filmed in canada,US,Egypt,Mars, and some random place on the map where my finger lands(oh look at that the middle of the pacific ocean! that's our next filming spot) it would be awesome, oh and i almost forgot we'll need the spoony one Noah Antwiler in it too. he'll be the bad ass savior.

donut, Yautja, 15 years ago

You shan't forget the star of it all: my enormous non-existent penis. |:)