which is stronger alien or predator

ravagerprey123, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

why i asked this question was ive alway's wunderd which one was tougher.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Well...

I know how this discussion will end up, but let me get my two cents in first! Predators are the best, I could list the reasons, but I don't think this website's database could handle that much information.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

orly...

You don't even have that much information.

Aliens are the best because they're so friendly and wanna give free hugs to everyone. Of course after that a horrible monster bursts out of your chest, but hey, it's free, what do you expect?

About physical strength, i couldn't tell. But i'm sure neither is as strong as they wish they were.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

predator he could take down a queen

Kidd, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Concrete, yautja can only take down a Xenomorph Queen by planning their attacks. Raw power, speed, and agility is not enough for a predator to take down a queen alone.
Also, your answer can go both ways too; a regular drone can kill a Yautja Elder. Once again, my answer answers the answer.

If you really want to ask me, then to tell you the truth, they are both quite evenly match, in my oppinion.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

yeah i agree with kidd. yet i do think preds do have power and dont need to rely on plan

outcast, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Xenomorphs, and for one simple reason. Yautja rely on technology.

Cloaked_Hunter, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Lol damn my plasmacaster need's a window's update lol.
i think there even to.

cleticyautja, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

predators are the better than aliens any day

TribalWerewolf9, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

in my opinion the predators realized the aliens could defeat them in single hnd to hand combatt so thats why they developed tech. . and why they left their home world it could have been overrun by aliens. i dont know just saying. i mean. why would predators on multiple occasions (excluding the first avp book)allign with humans unless they could not beat the aliens themselves?

OTANG, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I don't think yaut'ja developed technology or weapons for Xenomorphs alone. They would hunt other, more intelligent species as well.

I think Yaut'ja not only have comparable strength, but also have immense intelligence when compared to a Xenomorph drone. This intelligence yields weaponry used to dismiss any 'trophies'.

When I try to compare a yaut'ja and a Xenomorph, I think of a Human against a mountain lion. Of course with the proper weaponry, humans can take out Hippos(one of the most dangerous animals, look it up) or Rhinos, lions, etc. We still come out on top. You can use that analogy to Yaut'jas and Xenos.

yah ya got a point

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

"When I try to compare a yaut'ja and a Xenomorph, I think of a Human against a mountain lion."

I can't agree with that otang, I think in most of the movies with predators, they end up getting screwed because thats the way the plot calls for. The nice thing about AVPR is it gives the predators a little more credit. Look at the Wolf, he kicked plently of alien ass using melee weapons and hand to hand combat. If you've forgotten in AVP the Celtic Predator tossed the Grid Alien around like he was a stuffed animal the same with Scar. The biggest issue there was lack of experience. Predators are stronger than aliens, but that does not mean aliens cannot kill them.

that actually makes more sense

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Oh my god.
When will people learn to NEVER make these topics?
In my short two years (almost three?) of being here I've witnessed more ignorant people with their [very] sad opinions and their misguided arguements than you can count ants in a city.

There are some very valid points within this topic's pages, but there are also many uneducated opinions (eg. PREDATORS RULE ALIENS SUCK END OF STORY!!!).

I've said this many times before and I'll say it again: both are equally dangerous. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Predators can't walk upside down and spit acid. But Aliens have no idea how to open a door without burning it or breaking it down, or activating a nuke hidden on its wrist.

Predators are the ultimate hunters. Aliens are the ultimate weapon. I love the two almost equally, but in my own honest opinion (without saying the other sucks, mind you), I prefer Aliens. NOT because I think the other is bad, but because there's just this thing I like more about them. They're something out of Hell (which is ironic, seeing as Predators are the ones who are called demons), when I see them with their distorted ways of living, their disgusting physical design, and the way they reproduce - I could list many more things but that would cause me to forget what I'm talking about.

Predators, they're ruthless. They're like nothing you've ever seen, yet they still retain this sense of honor and they have this humane way of living, if you can tolerate it.

I've always been fascinated with creatures that happen to be like Aliens all my life. The gruesome... well, everything, about them.

I'd elaborate further on my point but I'm not feeling too well right now, and I've got an RPG to finish, so anyway, I'd just like to hear more opinions on the matter that look like they aren't by illiterate fifteen-year-olds. Not saying anyone here is. But...

"Predators are better than Aliens any day of the week."

My god, really?

Auto_Pred, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

A Predator is overall tougher then a Alien (bar the queen) although If the Predator fought the Alien using none of his high-tech gadgets then I would place my bet on the Alien to slather a Predator.

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I'm with Bloo's opinion on this, It should be a bit ovious that Aliens and Predators are equal I mean look back at A V P (The first film), They made it so the two speices were equal, The Preds had Scar who was pretty much unstoppable until the queen killed him.
And the Aliens had Grid (For you people who don't know Grid was the Alien who got the grid like net marks on his head, Hence the name Grid) Who acted all bad ass by killing two Preds.

Each of these characters were pretty much unstoppable, But they both died eventally.
So the Aliens and Preds are both as deadly in my opinion.

Is that ok with everyone?

well i think predator is still stronger and in avp the predators were young and dont have alot of experience hunting xenomorphs and there were only three preds and maybe 11 or 12 aliens(please correct me on the number of aliens) and they drawed.

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

That is a very good point.
The way I see it, The Preds have been trained to hunt and kill and have had mabey a few hundred years experience.
While in the begining there was only the queen who had been chained and frozen, The eggs she produced were new so the alien would be new, With no experience, And would just have to fend for it's self and learn how to fight.
It seems that only one alien learned how to do that, Grid (ie, alien with grid mark in head) as he managed to kill two Preds using stelth and strenght.
So in my opinion it comes down to the fact that Preds have years of trainning and experience, While Aliens are quick to adapt and learn how to kill a short time after their born.

That's how I see it any way.

well first time grid killed a pred he found that easy then he probaly taught himself oh these creatures are easy to kill then he had a fight and found the were a bi tricky but still won

Kidd, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Sorry to upset you Yautja Lovers, but you guys all know that you and everyone else still have to see an Elder in action. All you got is what the Wolf did in AVPR. Of course, they made him the ultimate badass in the movie, but I think he was some predator from someone imagination. I mean, if I had Jungle Predator going up against Grid, we will all see the flaws between these two creatures regardless of the outcome.

I still go along with my answer that both the yautja and xenomorph are equally matched. Of course one is stronger than the other. Of course one can adapt quicker than the other. It doesn't matter who has the highest attributes, both races have their pros and cons which makes them very intimidating.