OFF-TOPIC THREAD ARCHIVE

Deathdrop, Yautja, 15 years ago

I figured we could use another one of these

On a semi-related note, am I the only one who doesn't find Jeff Dunham funny? I was forced to sit through an entire special of his, and (no exaggeration) I didn't laugh once.

The man is a HORRIBLE comedian. I've actually heard someone compare him to George Carlin, which is kind of like comparing AvPR to Citizen Kane.

Puppets? Seriously?

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

Only 2 puppets I like is Peanut and Achemd the terrorist. But the rest I almost fell asleep to.

I hope you having fun in other words DeathDrop. But, alas, I have to go and listen to my roomie complain about how much he hates xmas as he gets on the laptop...if he is done with LOD.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

Achmed is win. Everything else is fail. Anyone else who disagrees: I kill them.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Achmed is fail. Everything else is win.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

I like a variety of comedic material, like Monty Python, Dane Cook, that guy on MadTV...

Oh, and despite bad reviews (most of them saying how much Tom Cruise is full of suck and epic fail), I might go see Valkyrie with some buddies.

Angus_Alien, Yautja, 15 years ago

Valkyrie looks tight! Bad reviews? I've heard only good about it. Seven Pounds is getting shyte reviews, however.

I am not going to watch either of them. I may go back and watch Punisher 2, now, that was a good movie. Funny as hell and great. Better then the first one in my opinion.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

Really? I think I've been reading the wrong reviews.
Might go see Seven later on though, big fan of Will Smith.

TribalWerewolf9, Yautja, 15 years ago

i think most of jeffs puppets are funny.i like achmed the most though

Bloo, tell me how it is.

how are you T-wolf?

Does anyone have an external hard drive?

an external what?

Hard drive.

nope dont think so but then again i dont really know all the technical stuff.i just let the guy who installed it do the work

Ahhhh I prefer to do my own. Makes me familiar with my toy. I wonder what kind of chick that would make me

I like to play sports...NOT Watch it

I like to play vid games...wish i can draw

Love to get in to systems and see how they work

I am just a confused gendered female, it seems LOL

dont really know what that makes you

OH and I like to wrestle..strange huh?

I am off, night for now.

uh sure but then again a lot of girls at my school likes wrestling wich might seem wierd to me if those girls werent in our everyday lives. meh

I have an external hard drive, no slots to plug it into, though... I never got to use it cos i have too many dvd writers plugged in... And i'd really need it cos i have an old hard disk that i'm no longer using and i have some stuff on it...

But on a totally different topic, there's this movie called "Alien Hunter" and the completely retarded romanian translators, who INSIST on translating the titles of the movie make it like so: Alien - Vanatoarea. All of a sudden the mundane world of Romania doesn't translate the words "Alien" and "Predator". Bcause they are complete retads! I hate most of the things about this country.

romania of usa. i mean you sayed u hate the country. so do u hate usa or romania

wat

Anyway, what i hate about it is not just that they're not translating the word alien, but how they translated it it means "Alien - The Hunt" and i assume it's purposely translated that way just to make it seem like it's part of a more famous franchise so more people will watch it.