DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

The kiddies have no business here. This is a forum about at least one movie that is rated R. Therefore kids shouldn't be here.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Shoulda been rated X....blood ORG!3

-ish keeping it pg, hopefully-

back to laughing at krauzer

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

Why the hell is it us that gets all the kids? Or, at least people who act like kids. I've been to many websites - A/P and not - and everyone else acts either their age or older.

It's ridiculous. No offense to any of the hard working staff members here, but is this place, like, at the bad end of the stick, or what?

I've encountered maybe six... 'idiots' in my time here at the very least.

I'm not complaining, it's just always bothered me.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

For starters, it's a lot easier to register here than most other sites.

EDIT: That progressive lady is back. I hate her so much...

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

wait are you serius bloo

Please define "serius".

I believe it's spelled 'Sirius', and no, I am not a magical spy posing as a Deatheater who acts as if hates the Chosen One. But I can understand why you'd think so, I am proficient in black magic and drug-using...

I am lolling as i type. You know Sirius is also a star in some doggy constelation near Orion, right? Maybe you're that.

I could also be that. But I am everything but serius. And that first thing I said.

Maybe he meant sagittarius?

Let's go easy, please.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

hey STOP IT

So again, why do we have to play kindergarten on a site about horror movies?

Because you can't flame other members.

Here's an interesting blog I found: http://trueslant.com/matttaibbi/

You kinda misposted that post thar?

EDIT: Oh my God, this really is kindergraten, isn't it? Was it like this when we joined? Is this why the old members left? Because i fucking understand them now...

Fixed. Hopefully it makes sense now.

EDIT: That is bullshit on so many levels. Let me see if I understand this: You want to flamebait some 11-year old kid on the internet, and me not letting you is immature?

Come on. That's always been a rule, and I once gave myself a warning for breaking it. It would be one thing if he flamed you, but you were just giving him shit for no reason.

I don't feel like deleting nonsense for an hour, so sue me.

I actually was serious about what I wrote, but I'm not sure which part of it he was asking about.

No, Deathdrop, i am pissed about how you're acting like a concerned mother on a website about fucking ALIEN VS PREDATOR 2, defending the members who are so fucking udnerage that they wouldn't be able to watch even the PG movies as if thy're your little pets! At least let me call him a retard when he's acting like a retard and then he can go shoot himself in the head if he feels like it for all i care!

You.

Can't.

Flame.

Other.

Members.

I don't care of they're 7 years old. I don't care if they're 90 years old. It's been a rule for years, and it's not going to change. Is this really that much of an issue? No, you can't call some kid a retard. Who cares?

Do you like them? Do you, personally, sincerely like them?