Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 15 years ago

(about comments on first page) I find Jeff dunham to be funny, not hilarous, but still funny. so in my opion all puppets are win.

as for movies Tom crusie, say what ever you want on how crazy/stupid he is with Scientology he is still a dam good actor (it would be good to throw him in an AVP film, just to see what happens) so yeah I watch valkyrie, after all it is about them trying to kill Hitler, who wouldnt want to watch that?

and finally every movie I have watched I watch again and again and again and again and again and again and again regardlous.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

no, no spanish, si means if in french

black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

No Habla Espanol,

Yo tengo un gallo grande en mi pantalones.

hahahahaha
anyone know spanish?

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 15 years ago

Si also means yes in Spanish

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

How many dirty-stinkin' apes does it take to change a light bulb?

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

trois?

42?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

Three. One dirty-stinkin' ape to change the light bulb, and two dirty-stinkin' apes to fling crap at each other.
Huhuhuhuhuh....

Anyway...

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

haha i got it right.

I know what si means in spanish >.> All latin languages are almost the same and since i speak 2 latin languages, and am supposed to know latin too, the rest aren't all that hard. It was funny when some woman tried to talk shit about me in italian without me understanding, but the words were almost exactly like in romanian.

Does anyone know how to show pictures?

what do you mean "how to show pictures"? you mean how to use the code from your sig?

also, why isn't malus answering my call even months after i made it? is he broken or something?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 15 years ago

Is anyone else having problems with Youtube? Five second videos take several minutes to load, and some videos stop loading entirely about half way through. Some don't even START loading.

Is this a site issue, or is my computer just fucked up?

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

Because malus is being his old self, i can tell, his is his third time doing all this,

Well its working for me and it could be your computer needs to upgrade some of the drivers

Deathdrop, Yautja, 15 years ago

It's mysteriously begun working again. Go figure.

I AM SHAMELESSLY BUMPING THIS THREAD BEFORE MALUS LEAVES AGAIN!!!

EDIT: Too late... :/

Leandros88, Yautja, 15 years ago

shadowwatching omg, your the only girl i know who likes wrestling,playing sports,and getting into techinical business, incidentally you're also the only girl i know who is completely perfect. anyways jeff dunham rules, walter is awesome.

I grew up around boys, I have 2 younger brothers, so naturally I prefer male toys then female toys...ok that sounded so wrong, but so right. LOL.

My first sports memory was playing hockey with my middle brother Theo, he is in college and playing hockey for them -nod-

My youngest brother is more of a business man

donut, Yautja, 15 years ago

Resident Evil 5 is such a lovely game.

Mom is playing it, it looks kick butt. I might borrow it (Computer wise) and try it myself.