predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

i c wut u did ther

...This post made more sense before others before it got deleted.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

i did nothing, you cant prove it, I am innnnnooooceeeennnnttt

-and i am very hyper from only 3 small scoops of iced creamz-

MMMMMMMM Creamy goodness

SHUSH you pervs.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

oh hey me to

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

dw and assassin do you even know what your saying????

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

i dont know OK

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Since this is the only thread anyone really bothers with anymore, I figured it would be the best place to put this:

If I see useless threads or posts, I'm not even going to bother saying anything; I'm just deleting them.

This would include one-word posts, spam, fights, etc.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Where did my post go again? And why? I sure hope someone's having fun, because i remember a time when DD snaped and spammed fucking everything just because he was feeling harassed at the moment and we don't want shit like that to happen again, DO WE!

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

what did the post say?

@ DEATHSTALKER: The post I just deleted is the kind of thing I'm talking about. Please try to put more into your posts than that.

@ Deathwraith: Interesting way of remembering that incident, but nevermind... Your post completely fucked up the page. What did you expect?

To tell me to edit it a bit. I'm not retarded, i can understnd "please don't fuck up the page."

EDIT: And it's not the kind of thing you're talking about, otherwise you'd be deleting every fucking zalgo post ever made on this forum.

I don't see how it would have been possible to edit that post while keeping the joke, but whatever. My bad.

In any case, I hope you're not under the impression that I was talking about you with the whole "deleting useless posts" thing.

A simple press of the Enter key while the cursor flcikers in the middle of the text can solve the problem of elongating the page. It's not quite that hard. Allow me to demonstrate.

aÌ€ÌÂÃŒÂïæ̵̮̭̚sÌ̸̖saṡÂ̯ÉÅ̪sÂ̶̰Î̱̻̜iÑè̄Ì̥̭̠̳̯ÎÈnÆäÑÆèåÌÂ̙̘̟ ̇Æå̃ÅÃÅ¡ÃÅ¡aÌ̎Ǣ̟̅n̾ì̄̌ÛÇ̣Ó̤ÃÂḍÉ̞Ãâ€ÃŒÅ¸Ã™Ö Ã¥Ñ̦Ãâ„¢
Âæä̎Æ̴̆DÆå̾̿Æ̥E̾̉Ãâ€ÃŒÂ©ÃŒÂ®A̹ÙÌÂ̫ÕÌÂTÃŒâ€Ã›ÃƒÛ̢ÓÕ̹Hä̶̒ÃÂÃâ€ÃÂ̮̖Sì̓̓̿̊̑̂À̟̩̬̣̬̞TËÛ̊ã̄ÆÒ̥AîáÓ̲̞̙LÑÌÂÃŒÂÓKË̓ÌẪ̎̒î̴ÉEÃÂ̌̚Ä̿à̻̹̩RÌ…ÃÂ̻̥̲̮Ã… ̀̽ÌÂḙ̤̣́̌ÉÌÂ
í̈̇̆Ạ̈È̥̰̦̺ ̇ÃÂÃâ€ÃŒÅ¸ÃŒËœÃŒÂ¬ÃŒÂ¤Ãâ€
ëê̒̅̇Ìâ€ÃŒâ€¡Ãâ€ÃŒÅ¸ÃŒÂ¤ÃŒÂ£T̆ç̛̼̯̎̽̇ȞßÕ̦̙̠ÅÃÂEÌ¿ÌÂÃŒâ€Ã§Ì‘ÌÂṶ̪̰̪̫̀YÄÃÂÈ ̎̾Ã…̘̲̦̳̼C̆ÌÂ×ÌÂçÒ̴Ó̟̮OéèÛÌÂ̟̦̫̬̿Ö̖ÓMäËÆ̯̰̆È̙̮̭̲EïÃÆ’Ã’̧̑̾ÃŽ!̸̟̹̬̖̓̑

I didn't think it was "hard." I thought it would screw up the joke if I edited it at all, so I just deleted it instead.

I promise to never, ever do it again as long as I live.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

I really hope this place doesn't turn into something that people misinterpret as a 4chan offspring. The three new guys (plus their 'girlfriend') have the potential to accomplish just that.

And is it just me, or does that other fifth guy seem to be just like them? Usually garbage showing up on message boards is comedy for me, but it's getting old now.

Read. The. Fucking. Rules.

The link to them are in like, what, four member's signatures? And they're conveniently placed within the sticky thread section, isn't that nice?

You know what, I might have to put them in MY signature just so newer members can get a clue.

Whoa, what's that? 'The rules'? Maybe that's important, lulz!

Here's hoping P took that guy up on his offer to cross-link the sites. We could really use some new members.

We could always cross-link with the A:CM fan forum, too. Those guys need members, we need members... win-win, I guess.

Isn't there a way to make sure, they see the "rules"?

Like make it one of the top topic's and leave it there?

cuz, besides putting it in the signature, its easy to find, if one knows there to find the "Forum" button, but people like those, silly kids can't find it even if its pointed out to them

I remember the link to the rules being in large, bold font and at the top of the forum page before that whole domain switch (I think it was that) where a lot of member's accounts got deleted.

Now it's just a regular thread and still as popular as it was back then...

I think that problem's officially been solved.

Weird fact: The Hell's Angels have their own Youtube. page.

but the page would be pushed down to the forums, not left on here to let everyone see......

gods, I remember the hells angels, i used to know a couple of them... I wonder if they are still alive.

So does the outlaws, but they I think went back to canada after getting their ass's kicked by H.A.