Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

I love that video.

"Let's talk about what we do at titty bars!"

Classic.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

Giger said: "hi i am ds's girlfriend"

Okay, now I'm convinced this is either Deathstalker, Assassin, or Corm. Or you could all be the same person divided into four parts without realizing it. That wouldn't make you guys any cooler, though.

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

oooohhhhh i see a three year old kid every week and i act nothing like a three year old kid know lets at least trie to get along and stop fighting and trie to have fun please

edit oh sorry i didnt read the other posts before i did this one

We'd like to have fun, but it's hard when you guys are fighting/spamming/hitting on people on every single page.

By the way, you know what's interesting?

Deathwraith called Assassin an 11-year old, and DEATHSTALKER responded with "I'm not 11."

If this is 1 person using 4 profiles, now's the time to tell me. You won't get in trouble IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH.

heh heh sorry about that

Am I to take that as a "Yes"?

EDIT: Annnnnnnd they've all left as soon as this was brought up. What a shock.

EDIT 2: Oh, snap! 888 posts! We're soon there!

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

wow, another moment in history. I will agree with Death W. Shocker....anyway, wanna know whats silly?

delta-boy, Yautja, 14 years ago

Am I a bad person for liking Gaia? I just joined it there last week.

Also, Imma looking for members here who are on it, give me a buzz at: delta-boy119 if you can :3

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Nah, you are not a bad person, gay people are people too, with as much good and evil inside them as all of us. Only they're gay. Do you feel the balls touching when you say "i like gaia"? If not, then you're already used to it.

EDIT: Damnit Deathdrop, this si why they say "every get is a modget"

D.W. your still in gaia?!

and yes, I am in gaia too..

LIFE IS FUNNY

Yeah, i still go to gaia to talk to Alouran and other people i can only contact there. I used to go there like once every two months, but after this boxxy thing (two new videos out btw, she's chubbier, but still the awesome) i go there almost every day. Because during the boxxy surveillance i was there constantly for 2 weeks. It was torture, but it had to be done. And shit am i scarred. But whatever.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

im 14 for frickin cryng out loud

killjoy101, Yautja, 14 years ago

hi new here

Nothing all day... God, this place is dead.

OR IS IT?????

yes it is dead

we are all fucking dead

I don't believe you are 14. Enjoy being 8.

you are a 3 y old

STOP IT! My god, is it that hard to get away from each other's throats?! Don't do it again!

don't you think there is enough "assassin" thread things?

Every time i get on, i see a new one and i want to kick their butts for annoying not only my eyes but everyone else.