-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

So I decided to look up just what the hell Boxxy is. All I've seen is her face. Which can't really convince me that she's, like, hawt and/or the queen, or whatever hell people claim she is.

I'm not insulting her. She's probably not that bad. But her voice didn't help much and over the years I've found that I'm more sympathetic than most people.

No, really. Would someone mind explaining to me exactly what the deal is? I'm afraid to look this up on my own any further.

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

i dont really get it all i know is she's a whore that's all i know

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

that is funny ds

yeh well it's true

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

"but imagine listening to that bitch of a noise 24/7"

It's what keeps me alive. For extra sperms, i watch all three videos at the same time.

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

Thank you DW, I needed that image of an army of little DeathWraiths calling in a pair of DW strike teams to help secure the target.

no its not i was just being funny

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Yeah, my own little army... I like to cuddle and rub them all over my fa- ok this is going too far.

hey put the mini d.w. down

yeh PUT IT DOWN

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Isn't calling someone you've never met before a "whore" going a little far? She's what, 16? C'mon now.

In other news, prepare for the inevitable media shitstorm about the spooooooky witchcraft!

well i googled boxxy and it said "camera whore" what else am i sopposed to say

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Right. All you know of this person is what came up on a google search.

yeh k maybe im wrong but since this discusion is going nowhere so let's talk about something else kay?

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEFaRzQQ3P8

the newest psp

yeah moving on now

(to s.w.) i think the new psp is looking pretty good (exept i wont get anytime soon becouse of the bug's)

(to assassin) what do you wanna talk about then

i dont know

delta-boy, Yautja, 14 years ago

Win, my new Russian Partizan camo arrived in post this morning. Can't wait for Airsoft on Sunday now :)

yeh airsoft's fun