DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

agbdlcid

just thought i'd let you know, it's a cheat for San Andreas...

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

"The Spectres call it 'Citris Blue'...

I call it the DOORWAY TO OBLIVION!"

"Let me ask you a question... Have you ever been fucked in the mouth... WITH a straight RAZOR?!"

God, Canzo Empearyan (most likely spelled wrong) is awesome.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

no, but that was one of the strangest requests i ever had. Yes, I had strange requests. One of them involved a balloon as well.

Well, i'm glad that's been resolved!

(how many posts to 1000?)

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

well i glad thats been reselved

Best short-time joke ever...

Anyway, I realized I could move my dock menu thing around my desktop. I played around with that for a good three hours... then I went to sleep.

Best waste of time ever.

I'm playing Anno 1404 now. CLONEDVD made a release as always worse than RELOADED or Razor1911. It was cute that in their readme they wrote "This release has no crack!" because when you installed the game it had no exe. I had to look for the file myself which was annoying because after waiting for 30 minutes for the game to download, 2 minutes to install, i wanted to play it, not spend another 2 hours looking for the file that makes it work!

It destroyed my life. And that is why i discourage piracy.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

its better the forced to watch westboro baptist church.

OR spongebob squarepants

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

Has anyone heard of this new movie District 9? I've only just seen the trailer, but its coming out in mid August.

So I'm giving a speech about atheism, and someone makes the argument that becasue I say "Bless You", I actually AM religious.

I hate to use this expression, but I lol'd.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol i like saying lollllllllllllllllllllllllll lol lol lol lol

I'd delete that post, but given some of what's been in this thread... Nah.

killswitch, Yautja, 14 years ago

I feel bad for that guy. People run marathons for kidz like him. Lets show some respect.

Bloo and predator have irritatingly surpassed me on sig making skillz :( lol

That's why I didn't delete it. After my weird 3:00 AM ramblings, it really wouldn't be fair.

So I'm lurking on Avpgalaxy's forums, and I happen to look at the "newest member" window. Someone got the brilliant idea to sign up to an Alien vs. Predator site with the username "michaeljackson".

A few possiblities here:

1. Some has a weird sense of humor.

2. A fan is about to get shit on in a major way.

3. "Thriller" came true.

am gona say 3 because i like the idea of a micky jackson corpse sitting at a computer on alien vs predator galaxy.

Surreal, to say the least.

Athei- no, i actually... yea, i should stop that before i even start it, this is the wrong place for huge flamewar threads. OR IS IT?

If it isn't a flame, you can post more or less what you want.

If we could handle talkign about Iran for 3 pages without insults flying, I don't see why we couldn't about atheism (I assumes you're refering to that)

No, i mean start an anti-everything troll thread.

DW who made that sig for ya?

I've actually thought of something like that in the past, and while tempting, it would probably casue more trouble than it'd be worth. Which is pretty much exactly what you said above. Which measn I'm not tellign you anything you didn't already know. Yet I;m still taking. Why, oh why won't I shut up? Tune in next week to find out! ON DRAGONBALL ZEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

(If someone else doesn't say what I'm thinking within 5 minutes, I'm going to say it.)