DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

yeh so anyone heard about the new platform called the xbox720

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

its a rumor. Microsoft has no plans to go beyond xbox360
or is it a hand held?

microsoft anounced that they are making a new xbox and they say it will only be motion controlled (maybie)

do you have the link?

Its supposed to be for the current xbox and to turn it towards the wii like way

um i'm too lazy to learn how to get a link and also i know someone that knows someone in making platform so goodnight i'm goin to bed

well i won't believe you till you produce said thing

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

From what I understand, there's a new motion capture program for the current Xbox.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

It's called a 720 because you turn 360 degrees and walk away, then turn 360 degrees again as a tribute to Michael Jackson?

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

Project Natal is Microsoft's answer to the Wii with a "YOU ARE THE CONTROLLER" gimmick to it. It shows some real promise, but it will probably turn out to be a very expensive I-Toy. Sony also has a new set of motion controls that is basicly a better version of the Wii-mote.

Shit, when they incorporate the Natal into a PC, then i'll give a damn. Until then, i'm still waiting for virtual reality.

i_lost_my_corm, Yautja, 14 years ago

i always thot that the new Xbox wold be hand held or still be controlled by a controller

oh by the way by the time the ps5 comes out games on it will probably only be downloadable (also they said that they are making a ps4-ps9)

By the time the PS5 comes out, the consoles you are used to will be as popular as the NES is now.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

i_lost_my_corm is only 11 dw you life sucking vampire

Assassin, shut up.

I've tried to be a nice guy, but I'm sick of it.
Enough of the flamebaiting. If it happens again, you're getting a warning.

No one else bring this up, please.

ANYWAY: Xbox motion capture thingamajig. Discuss.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

Yeah, I saw a trailer for the motion thing a long while ago.

First they took the Wii's avatars and now they're taking its style of play? They steal both and make them better. I say Wii = pwnt.

The only thing Nintendo has left for them is Cooking Mama and the characters in Super Smash Bros. whose franchises are popular...

What the hell was up with Wii breakfast, anyway? No, really? The Wii probably has some of the most boring games you could ever imagine, coupled with graphics worse than the ones on the PS3 and the 360, not to mention said games are the only games you could play better in real life.

I'm not a Wii nor PS3 hater, though. Don't get me wrong, if I had a chance to get either one of them I would.

I was literally laughing my ass off at the end of watching the trailer for that motion thing because it was basically all just a huge middle finger to the Wii.

is he Australian or British?

http://bonehead.lerman.biz/php/GeneticallySpeaking.php

I'm not sure, but I don't think this guy's ethnicity is hard to figure out:

http://inquisitr.com/extra/148/im-so-british/

EDIT: only 200 more posts to go!

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

why am i lock out of 50 hottest sci-fi wemen

EVERYONE is locked out of it because the thread itself is locked.

I locked it because it was a pointless wank-fest.