Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

That's what I love about the internet: You never know WHAT it's going to drag up.

By the by, we can get this thread to 1000 posts. I'm convinced.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Who were you talking to? I hope not me because i, pesonally, know almost everything about Boxxy. Name, address, highschool, past emails, facebook, just about everything about her that ever got on the internet, i have or will have soon enough.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

I am not THAT obsessed over her....

i am more obsessed over this test result from the doctor...not the doc from here LULZ

just to point and laugh

I'm not obsessed in the obsessed kind of way, just addicted. I don't really care about that information, just gathering everything i can. I'm actually trying to help her out. Theis is serious business. The CBCR went too far when they hacked her youtube and deleted her videos. Measures will be taken to ensure that upon her return, no faggot will be able to trace or touch her shit.

LOL i am going to go and either watch Desert punk, or Meta. OR something....-shrug-

but, i do agree, the girl's account shouldn't a been touched, or hacked or anythin'. but, you go and do that D.w. Hope you don't scare her away

Well back to working on the 1000 posts. We're only 200 something away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVpPjMK4yyw

^ This song is awesome.

*sniff* I'm such a Youtube whore.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

During which one of the reporters thought it would be wise to run inside and ask him questions.

MUSE

Infinitely more awesome. But only live. On tape they sound really boring to me.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

vampire's are retarded and i am not going to follow any false gods on the internet

What did i tell you about opinions?

You. Don't. Get one.

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

exatcly

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

YES I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU VAMPIRE

I'm sorry, i couldn't hear you over the sound of how awesome i am!

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

yeh keep tellin yerself that

You wanna start something there, Sub-Zero-Pubes? Don't MAKE me bring it! I grew up in da BRONX, WIGGER!

Assassin - I suggest you find a sense of humor ASAFP.
And quit talking IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS BECUS IT IS ANOYIGN!

Deathstalker - What did I tell you about one word replies?!

C'mon, guys. Have some sense.

Now, back on (off?) topic:

Ah, Muse. Their one song (I think it's called 'Take a Bow') is awe-inspiring. Same with thier song for 28 Weeks Late (the only good thing about that movie).

... Yes, those are the only 2 Muse songs I know of. Hey, I'm trying.

D.W. is as awesome as a flushed toilet

hahahahahahaha

now, lets see what d.w. has to say back at me

You must have really low standards if you think a flushed toilet is so awesome. But ok, let me me come up with something.

There's less shit passing through a toilet for its whole existence than comes out of your mouth in a single day.

hahahahahahaha

ITS FUNNEH CUZ ITS TRUUUU!!!!!11oneone!!!eleven

twould be interesting, if sheot can come out of a mouth...that, i actually would pay to see
. I seen, 2 girls one cup. One girl one plate. One guy one cup (that one actually grossed me out) there is another, i don't remember the title

http://bonehead.lerman.biz/php/BerryStupid.php