Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

For questions/comments related to Assassin getting locked out of the topic,follow this link.

We're done talking about this.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

i tried to see it but it whould not work

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

So. Iran.

I haven't actually been keeping up with the situation there, but I know the area's filled with many an heroes.

Assassin, cut and paste it into the URL and click "go".

Seen the infamous "Neda" video yet? It's hard to watch, but it really gives an idea of how far the government is willing to go to shut these people up. It ain't working. I mean, there was already a revolution in 1979 without the aid of Twitter, Youtube, etc. so I'm really not sure who they think theyu're stopping.

Obama's reaction has been good so far; The US has got no buisness messing with their affairs, and even Biden (gaff-prone as he is) seems to understand that.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

humvee is now with china

and LOL, cute vid...i shall save it for later use -stores it-

hey anyone seen rvb

What's RVP?

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

I believe he is referring to Red Vs. Blue, something I'm not a fan off.

The Iranian conflict has been pretty interesting for me, mainly because my history teacher had taken his class to see one of the current Iranian president's(I'm not even going to bother trying to remember or spell his name correctly) conferences a few years ago. It was fun to hear some of his insanity.

"What is the Iranian government's policy on homosexuals?"
"There are no homosexuals in Iran"
"But statistics say that at least 1/10 of a countries population is gay"
"No, no, they don't exist. Iran has no homosexuals."

its red vs blue

I remember reading about that somewhere. Anyway, I'm not one to turn a thread into a forgetful political debate, but this actually interests me. I might have to look some of this stuff up, but I doubt a lot of what I'll read'll be true or confirmed.

Just because I'm feeling lazy today, anyone want to post links?

EDIT: I wasn't referring to RvB, but now that you mention it, the more recent seasons are... lacking? I don't want to say that, but I can't find any other word for it.

The first few seasons were great. Jon CJG (Digital Ph33r)'s stuff is what I'm more into just because I enjoy the occasional 'lollercoaster' joke; I also see where he's coming from when he makes fun of XBL/Youtube idiots and just jackasses in general.

well now that you mention it your right but im kind of into civilty stuff like that

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

all that i want from a video is for it to be funny witch (suprisingly is very few)

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

Anyone heard of Smooth Few Films? They're a machinima group specializing in the Source engine that don't get as much attention as I think they deserve.

http://freakangels.com/whitechapel/comments.php?DiscussionID=6109&page=1#Item_0

^ This is the best forum discussion I've seen of the Iran situation. VERY interesting.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/13/iran-demonstrations-viole_n_215189.html

^ Running coverage of the situation with some analysis. This guy knows people IN Iran, so the info here is probably true.

Soon enough I'll read through those. Thanks for the links, it'll be interesting to see what the hell's been going on lately.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

What's so special about Iran? Besides it being the place were Persia used to be.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

-tries to be an announcer and probably fails-

and in other news, Aqua teen hunger force is going from cartoon to live action

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

do you still watch cartoons the only cartoons i watch are
family guy
american dad very rarely though
and the simpsons

I watch cartoons because, and I'm not going to lie, cartoons are so fucking entertaining that I just had to use the f-word to further emphasize just how entertaining they can be when you're bored with nothing else to do and you don't feel like accomplishing anything productive.

Mind you have I have a job, an active social life, have recently graduated, and rarely ever watch any television nowadays. The only reason I'm on here so much is because my (temp) job allows for a lot of free time and access to fast internet.

Occasionally I watch Family Guy, though I try watching stuff around seasons 2-5. Sometimes it's Futurama, that new Spider-Man cartoon on the Disney tube or whatever the hell it's called, Avatar, sometimes I get a kick out of Spongebob whenever my nephew's around the house, uh... I know there are a lot more. Let me think for a minute...

Fullmetal Alchemist, Blood+, Serei no Moribito (so I stay up on Saturdays, sue me)... Aside from the anime on Saturdays, I only watch this stuff whenever it's on and there's nothing better to watch/do.

I'd rather be out, but sometimes I feel the need to see Spidey kick Kraven's ass.

the simpsons suck and bloo why do you talk so mhoc