shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

WHy the hell are they making another "Final destination" The third one sucked....O(*^*%&....

HI new people

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

hey thats my friend so no

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Yeah, Final Destination 1 and 2 were really good, the third couldn't keep me interested...

and now there is a fourth...if you want, i can give you the plot and when it comes out....-.- i seen the trailer and i am still saddened

Orphan; looks promising, but I hear some people is trying to get it banned

Ah, no thanks, it's probably not worth it. I won't even try watching this movie after how uninteresting the last one was.

H2, Orphan, bruno so far is the movies i want to see...after Transformer's 2 and G I joe.

I can add more, if you want

I'm waiting for The Last Airbender and Warcraft, or whatever it's gonna be called. I hope at least the second one doesn't suck. Holy crap, if they made it with the same CGI that they used for the cinmatics so far, it would come out awesome. But they probably won't. At least Uwe Boll's not making it.

But good night, hony baby princess (I DO IT OUT OF HATE!!!!!! I SAY GOOD NIGHT OUT OF HATE TOO!) i gotta get up early tomorrow.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

Another movie? Dead horse, anyone?

Well, at least the third had that one girl. Uh... Alexz Johnson, I think. Probably the most interesting character in the movie, aside from her character's boyfriend...

they are making warcraft in to a movie?

-.-

I wish DMC made another movie and not gone of air...gods...

Old Dogs
is just like "without a paddle" but more..urban

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

I'm waiting to see how Public Enemies turns out. I'm sure it'll be awesome.

Also the Last Airbender. I really hope they don't screw up. And something like that is really easy to fuck up on.

WHen I saw that preview, for public enemies...I turned to jen and said "I am so going to see that, no matter what" i love it when history comes alive...and not the boring ones....-ok that was lame-mmmm....shadow is cooking

i_lost_my_corm, Yautja, 14 years ago

i bet shadow dosnt know how to cook

oh yeh

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

yeh fight fight fight fight

You wouldn't like myh cooking, it involves blood,,,Predess loves my cooking and that's all what matters <3

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

What is left of a 200lb tuna after 1 G.W. Bite

I think that solves the "hunger" problem.

i_lost_my_corm, Yautja, 14 years ago

i whould eat your cooking but im afraid it will look at me

mmmmm, the blooooooddddd....and that would mean I am starving still...I eat beef, not fish

oh shut up you to lovebirds get a room

In Soviet Russia, room gets YOU!!!