black_warrior, Yautja, 14 years ago

A suicide bomber died today...cause of death is unknown

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

I love those "Unknown" When its obvious

black_warrior, Yautja, 14 years ago

thats cause i made it...haha

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Nah, 428, you only have one single part of New York to play in, i haven't seen anywhere anything about unlocking any othe region. Not in interviews, nor on the map of the game. This is not really GTA, so it doesn't really seem logical to have more parts to unlock, after all you are in a quarantined zone and nothing gets out...

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

I'm thinking of getting that game along with the PC version of Fallout and the Sims 3. Just because I can get really bored when there isn't anything else to do.

Already have all of those. And for free. Ain't life just... well i don't know what to call it.

EDIT: My God, i guess doing nothing but playing Prototype for two straight days is a bit too much, i keep hearing the sound of the infection detectors as if coming from my left front speaker. But it's not, i just hear it when i'm not paying attention.

EDIT + BUMP: Well i just finished it and there's free roaming at the end.
The last boss fight was a pain in the spine, until i finally figured out that i had to just simply throw stuff at him without looking back until he's stunned and then kick his shiny ass.

man/bear/Pig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgSz9r477QU

Gonna look later, watching the first death note movie on animax.

I seen them all and own one and 2..bootlegged 3

I luff death note....tiz a movie, that is so messed up and funny at the same time....

First thing i noticed, the people in that movie were pretty stupid. "He died of a heart attack, the cause of death is still unknown."

that's why its funny

"In a certain time and a certain place, this happened....

In 1995"

= A picture flashes on the screen, it was a studio just like a talkshow=

How about creepypasta?

Anyone feel like creepypasta?

This is a famous and overused one. So i'm gonna post it first.

"Daddy, I had a bad dream."

You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness  it's 3:23. "Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?"

"No, Daddy."

The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness of your room. "Why not sweetie?"

"Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy's skin sat up."

For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can't take your eyes off of your daughter. The covers behind you begin to shift.

bah i had worse dreams then that

I hope this isn't true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75kZoTlH_7c

You didn't get it, did you?

cleticyautja, Yautja, 14 years ago

that is the most best game i have ever seen in my life!lol

i have seen worser belive me

It seemes moon people are invading. Let's use their language to keep safe.

There is no need to worry, your friends!

I try not to get anything, isn't worth my time.....mmmm....destroyer...i must finish reading and laugh muwahahaha

-throws tempertantrum- I want my desert punk...WHY!!!WHY MUST THEY TAKE IT OFF AIR

I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEDDDDEEEEDDD YOUUUUUU

i_lost_my_corm, Yautja, 14 years ago

hey im new here im im a friend of assassin and deathstalker