DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Hmmm... well... i hate all countries, just to be fair.

TribalWerewolf9, Yautja, 15 years ago

at least tell me you don't hate the ohio state buckyes football team

I hate football...

The only football team i like is Manchester United and that's because of the movie Eurotrip.

im just glad u said u hate michigan

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

i think achmed the terriost is funny

Deathdrop, Yautja, 15 years ago

Maybe I'm missing something then... I seem to be the only one who hates his whole act.

It was an awkward situation, because everyone else in the room I was in was laughing like it was the funniest thing ever.

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

Just dip down further in the child like mind, I do when i need to laugh. If I don't do that, then nothing is funny to me, i just raise a brow and go "Uh Huh"

But, next time you watch Jeff, watch something other then the christmas special, alot of his stuff isn't as funny, but there is funny bits. Just have to let your mind go and just laugh to laugh.

Yeah, the christmas special wasn't all that funny... It was like he was just trying too hard. A joke about killing people s funny the first time, the second time it's like yeah, ok, the third time most people will be like you're sick man!

predatoress, Yautja, 15 years ago

I like George Carlin more 'cos he makes fun out of everything equally. And most of times he's right, which is quite horrible lol

Deathdrop, Yautja, 15 years ago

^ The man was a legend. I saw him live about a year before he passed, and it was great.

One of my personal favorites:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pe4XVVUbiA

Oh, and Shitpissfuckcuntcocksuckermotherfuckertits!

EDIT: I just read over a few of the other posts, and I'm fairly certain it isn't my fault that I don't find the ole' Jeff funny. It isn't my job to laugh, it's his job to MAKE me laugh. I made this thread to see if I was missing something, but apparently it's just one of those subjective things.

i think dane cook is funny

It is suggestive, but hey i was just giving an suggestion.

How is everyone?

You should become an hero for saying an suggestion ;;D

I have a suggestion for you, but If I say it. i will be banned, so please.....shush

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

...You know what's interesting? Corn.

You mean corm, right? I like corm.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

I also like corm.

I just read what you said, they're making a movie based on Avatar? That's the greatest cartoon series i've ever watched, I don't think a movie could be even nearly as good as it. Any more information that i'm too lazy to dig up?

Also, is anyone gonna continue the RPG or can it just be put out of it's misery?

Lucifer, Yautja, 15 years ago

i guess i go get the gun be be back in a flash lol

Shit, man. It should of been shot a few weeks ago.