Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

It was only a matter of time, I suppose.

HE COMES.

1238625863338.gif

the angles... THE ANGLES!!!!!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

1234644369667.jpg

HE COMES~

The Nezperdian hivemind awaits...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TFp71j7UjQ

Let's regulate the interdimensional insanity to the picture topic so as not to stretch this thread out too much. Not that I am suggesting confining Zalgo. For He Who Waits Behind the Wall cannot be confined... No... Never confined...

Mm.

Anyway.

Well, the economy still sucks. So there's that.

But they expect us to pay these ridiculous gasoline fees? Bastards.

Though I love going in their food marts and buying the burrito. Delicious.

All praise be to the Burrito, for It is good.

Good thing gas prices finally went down a bit, or even going places would be a pain in the ass.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

OH Please p428....Lets see you try....

Shit is ON.

Do you like waffles
Yea we like waffles
Do you like pancakes
Yea we like pancakes
Do you like French toast
Yea we like french toast
DO...DO...DO DODO
Can't wait to get a mouthful
WAFFLES
WAFFLES
WAFFLES
WA....DO...dododododododo.....do
CAN'T WAIT TO GET A MOUTHFUL!!!!!

And I am aware how preverted the last line is

@D.W.= Anything coming from you, isn't a compliment. Its an insult...So, that means you calling me an Idiot is a compliment? RIIIIGHHHHTTTT...That is why I don't talk to you..I can take so much of your name calling, before it wears on me and maks me just.....walk away...and let someone else deal with your..whatever you wish to call it.

...Or he could really be complimenting you and this has been taken way out of proportion.

I won't believe it...Its very unlike him

Moving on....

and has anyone seen "The cell 2"?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

No, it's actually very like me to compliment people, but it's also very like you to whine about everything as if you were the most important thing in the world, still you don't like people calling you princess even though you act like one.

And saying you actually have a sense of humour really is a compliment, because as you've proven yet again, you almost completely lack one. Try to logic.

Also notice how i say something nice and you try to turn it into something ugly, so don't start bulshitting about me starting the fights, princess.

"for fuck's sake" is something nice, too. Because fucking is nice and its loss would be terrible. Therefore anything done for its sake is a nice thing to do. Does anyone disagree?

I was asked to drop it, so I did. Why are you bringing it back up?

Because it's phun lul.

I was just watching Law & Order: CI. I don't know about you, but I think Zach's partner (forgot her character's name, but her real name is Jullianne Nicholson) is kinda' hot.

Just sayin'.

But her name is Nicholson...

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

I took a job to lay down a brick wall around some property for an old woman in my neighborhood at ten dollars an hour. I worked hard for seven hours, and received 30 dollars when the job was done. Her excuse? "There are taxes in the REAL world, boy. Live with it."

Bitch.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

yo p428 she was an old woman for shits sake so live with it

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

its her fualt i mean she could have said five dollers an hour not ten she is a theaf and a lier