Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

I'm going to catch a lot of shit for this avatar, aren't I?

CATCH A LOT OF SHIT? GET IT?! MONKIES THROW SHIT?

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

I still wanna pet your monkey

-rofl-

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

i don't get it

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

I wish there was a lolcats picture for this, but as far as I know, one doesn't exist.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure petting the monkey'll just get you fired.

I wish there was a lolcats picture for this, but as far as I know, one doesn't exist.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure petting the monkey'll just get you fired.

Well, apparently there is no monkey now because the site is being a damn fool. I love the term "damn fool."

awww

Well, gotta fix a satellite toshiba laptop...guess what year (windows)

I was just watching Saving Private Ryan and now I have an incredible urge to play Call of Duty 4 again. I haven't played that in months.

I was just playing Soul Reaver.

I now have a strange urge to paint myself blue, run around naked, slap some Romanians (Who, I am told, are vampires) and make a dramatic speech about the nature of free will.

AW GAWWWWD! RAZIEL IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS LIKE EVER I WANNA PLAY SOUL REAVER BUT FOR SOME REASON IT WON'T WORK ON MY SYSTEM EVERYTHING TURNS GREEN BUT AT LEAST I CAN STILL PLAY LEGACY OF KAIN DEFIANCE OH LAWDY IS I IN HEAVEN? And i am completely serious. Raziel is the reason i have Wraith in my name. It's also combined with the Sand Wraith from Prince of Persia 2 of the second series, which is the first 3D series.

There's a lolcat picture saying "im confus" or so. I think that's what you're looking for Bloo.

Of all the ads we get on this site, did the "progressive" car insurance lady have to be one of them?

I am honest-to-god repulsed by the sight of her. Was it their intention to cake someone in makeup until they resembled an embalmed cadaver?

It creeps me right the hell out.

So. I found out I haven't even prestiged in matchmaking. I don't suck. I just play Halo 3 more. Like, way more.

I just haven't joined the Mile High Club on Veteran.

Also. The Progressive Lady... creeps me out too. I think they were going for that when there's only one employee, as many aisles as there are Progressive customers, insurance for my socks, and the fact that the whole store is WHITE and located in the middle of fucking no where.

You know, I once had a nightmare about her.

EDIT:

3420301572_bbc10d819a.jpg?v=0

^ Is it me, or is Batman trying to cop a feel before he dies?

Who drew that? Why is the tail over 9000 times bigger than the spine?

ITS OVER 9000

I broke my nerf gun...daymn

^ HA! Victory for you.

No victory for me

That means, I have to put up with Ry shooting me without me shooting back. -sniffle-

I need to get another, or fix this one....Hmmm...is it possible to make it better?

I am going to figure it out

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

Shadow, just for that you've earned the priviledge of having your neck snapped like a nice fleshy breadstick. Congrats.

On the pic: Uh...yeah, I got nothing.

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

That was lame. How about "I HAVE NO ASS, AND I MUST SHIT."

No? Damn.

Sorry. Not getting much sleep lately. Talking like Rorschach now.

1234644033631.gif