DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

are you kidding? this left 4 dead willhave everything chainsaws a axe even a fryingpan and gore galore

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

left for dead 2 is shit deathstelkeer

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

no left 4 dead 2 will be one of the best games ever

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

Its stupid to call Left 4 Dead 2 a bad game at this point, but the same goes for calling it the best one ever. So far the only information we have is that that campaign goes from Atlanta, Georgia to New Orleans, has new types of special zombies, upgraded forms of old weapons and enemies, and melee weapons will be included. Saying it sucks or is awesome based off just that is retarded.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

It's stupid to call left 4 dead a bad game because it's only a mod that's trying really hard to be a game.

Plus everyone knows the best game ever was some zelda shit that everyone voted for because they grew up with the characters and NOT BECAUSE NO OTHER GAMES ARE BETTER! God damnit...

I would suggest something like Half-Life, or maybe Hitman 2, or ummm... Gothic or Fable. BUT NOOOOO, ZELDA!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

I vote Ocarina of Time NOT because I grew up with it, but because it's one of the few games I can still play and find something fun to do. I can't do that with any other Zelda game, because their replay value is worth shit.

Anyway, I only have one thing to say to this:

No Zoey = Fail.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

MY FAVRITE GAME IS GEARS OF WAR AND BLOO YOUR MY HERO

MORE BLOO MAENS MORE FIREPOWOR

LOL WUT

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

^ Damn! That one was all mine!

Seriously though, let's just keep in mind the age groups of certain people...

Good... I think I was getting too caught up in that.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

"Believe it" is the two annoying words in the world. Makes you want to smack them and ask "Did you believe it...HUH?!"

Distraction

I rather feel like... not smacking words... at all.

Also, is P the only one who can update the site? Because the Movies section lacks AvP-R and now that AvP3 is coming, the Games should be updated, too.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

The only thing I (or any of the mods) have any power over or say in is the forum. Everything else is on P.

It's not the phrase that's diabolical. It's the annoying character that says it all the time, and the horrible anime he's in. Unless I'm missing something here and we're actually not talking about Naruto. Either way, I win, because let's not talk about him anymore.

That phrase is the only part of Naruto i actually like.

Try having friends that is narutards...when I am a deathnote/hellsing fan....-.-

Been watching Hellsing on Animax this week, it's pretty boring in my opinion. Just some crazy people doing crazy things, not serious but not humourous either... I preffer stuff like Blue Gender, Full Metal Panic, Yu-yu Hakusho... That was one anime full of epic anime fights and badass anime characters! I actually almost cried when Sensui died... :( srsly. Like... i can relate to that... fighting so hard and sacrificing so much to do something... then someone comes at the end and gets it before you... that is one of the shittiest things that could happen, because there's nothing you can do about it.

:(
I am such a weeaboo faggot...

Deathdrop, whenever your monkey spits in my drain hole, it's a pain in the rear to unclog.

-obviously inspired by shadow's rare humour (that is a compliment for fuck's sake!)

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

Got some Left 4 Dead 2 gameplay vids.

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/e3-09-left-4-dead-2/a-2009060415565610068

I hope the hellsing your watching is OVA

Dogs: bullets and carnage is good, even though its just starting.

and I need to start working on my costume for halloween, damn job......Well, this time, it would be all leather....mmmm....hot stinky leather