MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

DUN-DUN DUNDUN DA DA DUN-DUN DUNDUN-

oK, i'LL STOP NOW.

Woops. Caps lock.

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well, I'm off.

Sleep tight, DD!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Gon' have me some fun... Gon' have me some fun tonight...

(In case anyone is wondering, YES THIS IS A JOKE. We're not serious. If we were, do you really think that I would still be typi

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

I've always found comedic value in anyone using the term "You bitches!" innappropriately, or just suddenly.

YOU BITCHES!

Sorry, not feeling it.

Weirdly, it didn't do much for me that time, either.
Fortunately, I have some pizza to make up for my newly gained sadness.

Just an observation: That span of time between midnight and about 3:00 in the morning is a really boring time to be awake.

What's funny is that I've actualy experienced that myself and will not doubt that one bit. Around that period, Time likes running like that fat kid that you fondly remember from the 5th grade that always held up the rest of the gym class.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

When someone throws private conversations into a thing that has absolutely nothing to do with those, trying to offend/put in his place/defend herself against someone who obviously doesn't take the conversation seriously...

IT'S SHADOW!! W00T W00T W00T BRING ON THE ok i forgot what i was thinking. But really... To react like that when i have my coolface on... DO YOU HAVE NO SOUL WOMAN!?!

Do display a sense of humour for once.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

I killed my soul on December 27, 1999

Sorry, It has died and will never return.

WOAH! Don't bring nobody's soul inta this! She ain't here! Treat yo' soul right!

EDIT: COme on, people! Mr T? "Treat Yo' Mamma Right"? Anyone?

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

do you really believe that or our you just kiding shadow

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

told you she ain't one for...

ah whatever, she won't get it anyway

hey has anyone ever played team fortress 2

It's unfortunate that 85% of the FPS community is comprised of a bunch of "BOOM HEADSHOT" idiots. I swear to god, I meet at least four of them per match on almost every FPS I play, from Halo 2 to Call of Duty 4. They don't piss me off, it's just, uh... excruciating.

"hey jake did you watch wolverine yet"
"WAIT IMMA GET HEADSHOT"
"BOOM HAHAHAHA"
"WHAT DID YOU SAY"
"did you watch wolverine"
"YEAH IT WAS FUCKIN AWESOME WAY BETTER THAN STAR TREK"

I don't mean to sound like some sort of discriminate ass, but these guys sound like your typical American teenager. What I've witnessed when going to school in the states and what I've gathered from movies is where I'm coming from. From time to time I see two or three guys I can tolerate, but most of time it's the kids who buy Gears of War to see people's balls combust.

hey halo 3 odst is going to be frickin awosome and theres going to be a halo reach game and movie

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Believe what you wish Deathwraith...

And I would rather be serious then joking, because when I do joke....I get bitched at.

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

New game releases have certainly been interesting. Metal Gear Rising for the 360, Modern Warfare 2, Left 4 Dead 2, wonder what else E3 will show us.

Any news on God of War 3?

delta-boy, Yautja, 14 years ago

Left 4 Dead 2 is gonna suck. Seriously wtf are Valve thinking, releasing a new ip in one year is totally un-like them. Basically, it 's just a new skin with new guns, locations and charachters.

P.S: Without Zoey = less <3