assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

no but im going to see it sometime soon.

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

Indeed. It's worth a look, but don't expect anything on the level of the first two films. Although, I do think it was better then Terminator 3.

Worthington, Yelchin, and Bloodgood are defiantly the best actors. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't think that Christian Bale gave much depth to John Connor. Most of the time he even used his Batman Dark Knight voice.

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

okay thanks for the heads up

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

(This was in response to Shadowatching's post a page back)

1. Wrong choice of words.

2. The monkey is the Pope of Monkeyland. None but the cleansed may touch him. And by "cleansed" I mean "being a monkey covered with poop." Y'know, because they're monkyes, and they'll throw poop at you. NO HUMANS THOUGH.

As far as Terminator goes: There's really no story. Go if you want some mindless action, but don't expect to think.

(sorry, I seem to have deleted someone's post by accident)

ok

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

...Okay, so I'll be the one to ask. Uh, where the hell did that come from (in regards to SW's post)?... (Rhetorical question, thanks.)

I thought Terminator was just above that average line. It wasn't bad, but Terminator 2 is always going to be the best one. Though I'm not one to judge, the next two Terminator films haven't even come out yet. Yeah, it's planned to have at least another.

At least Arnie was in there for a second or two.

i heard that the termanater was okay

Truth be told, it's not very good. Go for the action and the Arnie cameo, but leave your brain at the door.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

I fell asleep during the movie....That says alot....BORING, It could of been better, All it seemed to me, was explaining exactly the same thing in the very first movie....but they put it in the "Machine" future....Gods...

@ D. Drop: I realize this, that's why I put the words like that. Was hoping for a distraction.

Speaking of deliberate misuse of words...

The French would for "ass" is "Cul" or something like that, right? There are all these pig cullings going on in Egypt, which means that it sounds like "The Egyptian leaders ordered a nationwide pig-assing" to some people. That's hilarious.

Should go back and try to redo my Sig again.....

or watch desert punk

Shadowatching, you must have been drugged if you actually fell asleep during the movie. Things that could be considered boring non-action sequences like scenes to make a deeper plot or character development had all been cut down, leaving nothing but the fantastically done action sequences.

What I do know is that about half an hour was cut from the movie in order to secure a PG-13 rating. Among other things, we were supposed to have seen what Skynet was actually doing to the prisoners that had been captured, along with actually seeing people die instead of just editing it down to make it an implied death.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

(she is not really one for intelligence)

Problem, coolface?

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

Yep hey I just saw terminater and it was awesome I loved it

Well lets see, I was working double shifts....

D.W. You are one to speak.....>.>.....Half the conversations when we did talk...I was shrugging and letting you talk to yourself mainly...I let someone else talk to you. Muwahahahahaha...

-yawn- Off to bed as I am done with work

MMMMMMM Nice warm bed....

the_doctor, Yautja, 14 years ago

cmon guys dont be hating on each other. keep the personal insults away

Thanks, guys. That's what I want to do for ten minutes: Delete flames.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

Damn, I missed it all...

No, you didn't miss anything.

They didn't even have the common courtesy to fight in a way that's entertaining. There were no "Oh, snap!" moments, just one word flames. Very boring to be honest.

By the way Deathdrop, I saw the time you wrote in an earlier post. Now that I know you are in my area, I am one step closer to stalking/murdering you!