DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

I used to have this game. I was very young back then and i traded it right after i got past the first queen... Of course i regret it now. But the guy who made this video is a complete retard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JivMuYeUThg&feature=related

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

I hurt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ohFLSFGr5I&eurl

I don't know what this is. I really, really, really don't know.

... But Hell, it'll probably be better than the real GI Joe movie.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

That was pretty awkward.

But since everyone's posting videos, I might as well, too.

"This video is not available in your country."

What.

The.

Fuck!?

WHAT IS THIS GAY SHIT? I HATE HOW YOUTUBE JUST GETS FAGGIER AND FAGGIER!

-any homosexual who feels offended by this comment should note that that is the exact reason homosexuals get mocked for on the internet (getting offended by such comments)

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

You know, I was actually thinking the same thing.

...Heh.

GGHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

U say lil wayne i say SOAD

u say this i say that

im beatign myself off bla bla bla

Do people on Youtube honestly think liking metal music makes them such fucking heroes? I love metal, but I'm not going around trying to act like it's more dignified or noble.

When are these people going to realise that music is subjective?

*end rant*

Where i live, you get your ass kicked if you like metal music ;D

^ That's the kind of shit I'm talking about. You'd think someone beat their mother with a 2'4 to provoke an ass-kicking, but nope; wrong kind of music.

How are we as a species going to progess if we can't get over the fact that certain people prefer (whatever)?

I know I'm being a little dramatic here, but... C'mon. Let's settle the fuck down about the little things.

Deep down, my soul cries for my once great country. The people here are retards.

But at least all software is free.

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

Yeah, Deathdrop. Once us humans drop our petty differences and learn to love one another, we can all work together to build a much happier world for everyone!

Then I can ride a winged marshmallow to the sherbert kingdom.

Beating the everloving shit out of someone for liking a different kind of music than you do is insane. A stable person would not do that, because they have a little thing called comon sense.

I fail to see how pointing that out makes me a faggoty tree-hugging pinko hippie.

If you're going to get ina fight, at least make it for something worthwhile.

When I say "settle the fuck down about little things", I mean put thigns in perspective - We've got wars, genocide, AIDS, cancer and shit like that. Perhaps we'd be better off if people could get along despite different MUSICAL tastes.

I was actually just making a joke and didn't intend to start any kind of fight with you, but taking me seriously is cool too.

Gaunt, Yautja, 14 years ago

Hey I have a question for everyone, When A V P 3 gets released what will happen to this site will it sipily have it's name changed to alienvspredator3.com or will there be a new site or something?

There is only one way to show that you are still trustworthy.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Pred428

Can I join you on that ride?

-can't think of a thing, as this person hasn't even slept in almost 36 hours-

here is something to raise your brow at

Q: What is the dirtiest thing ever said on television?

A: "Ward, I think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night."

O.O

"I was actually just making a joke and didn't intend to start any kind of fight with you, but taking me seriously is cool too."

My bad, then. I'll just point out that a sarcastic tone of voice does not transfer over the internet. I'm not looking for a fight; I was just explaining what I meant in greater detail.

Now watch it, or I'll call my army of happy fun-time unicorns. They are KILLERS, man...

No harm done, obviously. I'll try to make myself clearer next time.

Hey what are you doing? Paying for games is illegal...

IN ROMANIA!

I've had to spend two hours listening to a kid try and convince me that the world would be perfect with his incredibly ignorant view of communism. His definition of communism is a society with no competition, war, or government where all can join hands and sing happily under a budding rainbow. He is also trying to convince me that he is full blood Russian, despite the fact that his parents were American and he himself was born in America.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

i think that silly man was talking of his blood line Pred428...I have Russian and Romanian and German in my blood line, but I was born in america

He just screwed up. Not once, but twice. Talking about communism is good and saying he is Russia.....NOW, if he said "my blood line is all Russian" then fine...w/e

Pred428 I think I shall beg to differ....I think Marines and aliens can get along, so we all can get along

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VypGMFlyEw

lol