DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

I have no idea. I would like a detailed description of the whole process and the result, please?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

...You know what? I enjoy the sight of sweater-vests.

Horrible. Never thought i'd say this, but... Great Subleader of the Shadow Serpents, i disagree!

chopper27, Yautja, 14 years ago

That was completely random...

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Nice observation.

What's to hate? They're sweaters. They're obviously vests. They are and always have been sweater-vests. And I enjoy sweater-vests.

You know what's also interesting? That little guy that plays Columbo.

I like the feel of sweater-vests. I enjoy wearing them under baggy clothes in winter. But i don't like to see them. Just like God. I wanna know it's there. But i want it to stay out of my business.

http://www.vexappeal.com/lolgod/uploaded_images/CeilingGod-763075.jpg

Is this going to be /b/ now? Cos i already waste at least an hour of my life every day on one /b/... Would be pretty pathetic...

Oh, come on. That was such a perfect set-up that it would've been a crime not to follow through.

Don't tell anyone that i almost turned my own clan into /b/, it would make me look like a hypocrite. I even have a Boxxy thread.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

I thought you was D.W., along with Malus

Rarely. But when i am, Malus ain't got shit on me.

Leandros88, Yautja, 14 years ago

i found it! i found it! i found my old account i put the thread i had on it on the forum!

Not to be mean, but I couldn't understand any of that. Please use punctuation so it's easier.

who are you talking to because i dont see anyone here not using punctuation so how are you doing how was your week mine was pretty good

LOL wut?

I kid, I kid...

ROFLCOPTER!!! IT GOES SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

Right now I'm eating some corn. It's delicious. 'Cause corn is always interesting.

I think we've been over this already in another thread.

I think we have. But corn is just so interesting.

You know what else is interesting? Airline food jokes. It isn't bad. I actually find some of it tasty... Of course, that depends on the airline you're using...