predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

Actually Mexican flu is better name for the virus because you get infected by people, not by pigs. You can still chew pigmeat raw and pet them, but you should be worried of the other people who coughs around you. H1N1 is a combination of swine, bird and human influenza virus (you know, virus' are damn effective on recombinating their genes). But still nothing people in countries with proper healthcare should be worried about (unfortunately...).

MrXeno, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well lets just hope there will be enough pie for everyone in the end!

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

I dont get this. Swine flu, is heavy in Texas, Mexico and Ca......yet, this place really only has 3 reported cases of the said flu...Az, must be doing something right.

chopper27, Yautja, 14 years ago

This is only my opinion, some people are treating the swine flu or whatever like a life threatening world epidimic!IT'S NOT THE BLACK PLAGUE OR SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

It is life threatening and a world epidemic is called a pandemic. "World" does not include Madagascar. But yea, it's way overrated. Unless it kills us all, of course.

TribalWerewolf9, Yautja, 14 years ago

agreed. although it is a slight epidemic it is nothing that scientists or medicators, or.........i can't think of anyone else but im sure they'll find a cure soon

Leandros88, Yautja, 14 years ago

i know! madagascar is so damn hard to get! i mean jeez isnt there a way to get the flu then go there and infect some more ppl, i mean damn, you'd have to start there to get it!

TribalWerewolf9, Yautja, 14 years ago

i agree with that also

nah, i managed to get madagascar from the outside, but then brazil closed everything

cleticyautja, Yautja, 14 years ago

I cant go to one place where they dont talk about swine flu.

Anyways where i live theres not alot of outbreaks of it.

This is reminder to everyone.
CATCH IT.BIN IT. KILL IT

i like sayin that

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

I'm sick. It sure as hell isn't swine flu, but I hate being sick.

I got sinusitis. How 'bout you?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

Common cold. A really minor annoyance, but I could'a lived the past week without sneezing every ten minutes.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Upper respatory infection

Wish my immune system was as good as it was, 8 years ago. Hardly got sick....sheesh, coughing is like end of the world for my gag reflex. and on top of that, a cracked rib...shit man, i feel so old, yet I have the energy of an 8 year old..secrew you, my spelling sucks now...off to bed for me...-yawns and curls up in meh blanky- Night

I always have at least a cold. As i always say, you can't get sick if you're sick already!

Leandros88, Yautja, 14 years ago

not true! i once had a cold, fever, coughing, amnesia, crippled limbs, sneezing, asthma and explosive diarrhea (of the green mushy kind) all at the same time. oh and i think at some point i barfed through my ears.

That wasn't my point.

Leandros, I don't think it was needed that you tell us what your food looked like after you were done with it...

It was necessary.

It was?Oh, ok but don't we all know what it looks like?