predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

1-2%. You'll more likely die when sneezing your brains out in regular flu<<

Media exaggerate it way too much. First bird flu, now this. Diarrhea is killing thousands of people every day but nobody cares, but when a pig sneezes whole Western world freaks out.

MrXeno, Yautja, 14 years ago

I bet Islamic people are gonna freak out now when theres a flu from a pig ravaging our mother earth... Mmmmm...

Maybe they had a point when not eating pig as it's filthy animal>> lol Actually they are cleaner than most humans.

Thats why you can almost throw a live pig into a blender, and then cook the stuff. Since its already clean, but its not allowed of course because of moral reasons. Even they do throw live cows into meat grinders in countries where they haven't had enough brain cells to figure out what the hell a bolt gun is, or even had E-D-L-U-L-A-S-J-O-N...
I mean E-D-U-C-A-T-I-O-N...

And that's the perfect reason why we need something more effective than pig or bird flu in human population... <

Yes, Preddy is right. We need a new type of blender!
Preddy's biology studies and my studies in design have finally paid off!

If it chews humans into pure products <<

And make wolves into cotton balls!

OK now you went above the boundaries<< No sex for you!

Damn, sex nazi...

And this month is weird. First we got summer weather, then it snows, then the sun comes back, then it rains. And now its thundering. Makes really no sense.

If you haven't noticed, it depents on my mood << >> *hides her voodoo -stuff*

But now to sleep, it's always fun to argue with you, honeybun. I have to keep seminar of Optimum and Game Theory in 6 hours lol Should just say "Kill 'em all" 'cos that's usually my optimum...

Good night, wherever you all folks are!

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

I wonder what's next "air flu" shit man, I turn on the tv and the first thing i hear is "Swine flu" and I am all "Fuck man, this is rank and a bitch. now, I can't pet the pig....like i have a pet pig." Or is the next one "dog or cat flu" all I bitched about today is how much the world is screwing itself over. Fuck, just stop doing what you are doing, stop the diseases and stop the testing, maybe work on more then a disease and start working on a cure. And dont let the animals out of the cage, this is what happens

Peace, I am out.

and I hope to get this job, free room in a swank hotel...nice nice hotel -pets her weapons- They wont find the preciouses there. LULZ

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Isreal's health department refuses to refer to it as swine flu because pigs aren't kosher. So they call it MEXICAN flu instead. Nothing like relegion for a little entertainment, eh?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Israel*

And lol, wait, the disease deserves better than to be associated with pigs is what they're saying?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Yes, and apparently Mexicans rate lower then pigs on their scale. Might not be sending the best message as far as international cooperation in concerned.

Leandros88, Yautja, 14 years ago

hehehehe

ahahahhahah

mwahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is so fuuny

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/5-second-movies/78-beetlejuice

this is the real beetlejuice movie.

Oh come on it's not THAT funny!

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

The doctor last night (not the one here) refered it to mexican flu. I live 6 hours away from mexico, which is even funnier. I am sick, but don't have the flu, freaky huh? I don't have any flu, cold, strep or shit.

ANyway, i think its funny of the different names they call Swine flu.

Night all, I am about to pass out again.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

Excuse my fowl language, but Left4Dead is the shit. Francis is the shit. Bill is the shit. Louis is the shit.

Zoey's parents must've been toilets, 'cause she's the shit.

In short, I love this game. I had mixed feelings about people repeatedly calling her hot online until I found out she was modeled after an actual model. So were a lot of other characters (after real people), I think.

I certainly learned something today.

I'd find it rather hard for someone to make a human character in the Source engine without modeling it after real humans.

Salad Fingers is so addictive :/
Too bad only 8 episodes...