predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

"i guess my nose hair flickered in a certain way"

lol That was the methaphor of the day.

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 14 years ago

Twilight was alright...my girlfriend made me watch it, she's obsessed with it. I'm obsessed with vampires so I didn't mind giving it a try, and I kind of liked it I guess it wasn't too bad.

MrXeno, Yautja, 14 years ago

For me the Twilight movie was just another pointless teenage love movie with annoying poetic scripts, such as
Edward "Oh no, oh no. You cannot be with me!"
Bella "O'lord, why not?"
Edward "Because i use more makeup than you do, my love!"
Bella "Why oh why?"
Edward "Because, my love. Us vampires enjoy looking feminim!"
Bella "Lol, thats gay! =D"
Edward "Whatevah!"

Anyway, heres a hidden NSFW scene from the Twlight movie. "Due to the graphic nature of this video. Viewer discretion is advised!"

Yeah, whatever, John Bunnell...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t76YW7cTaHw

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

I never thought a gas mask and a vest would be 100 each in the miller surplus. Gods gods gods. i hope to get all of it by Halloween

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

That's why me and Lucifer only have buttsecks...

Lucifer, Yautja, 14 years ago

really good butt secks !

Sweet, your avatar is Alucard from Hellsing, he is a badass, also the voice of Crispin Freeman, who also does Hagi, Jeremiah Gottwald, and my own personal favorite, as you can tell, also read my profile, my very idol, Itachi Uchiha. I can imitate that voice perfectly, I do it so often that it has kind of, stuck, as my real voice now. still, Alucard (backwards for Dracula for any members who don't know) is an unstoppable badass. Awesome Avatar in short. ^/ \^

OH HUnter Pred, you won't believe who I get to meet in October...

Steve Blum

who does: He is best known for his roles of Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop: The Movie", Orochimaru in "Naruto", Roger Smith in "The Big O II", Vincent Valentine in "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children", Tom of "Toonami" fame, and multiple voices in "Digimon", including J.P and Beetlemon. He has also voiced roles in Witch Hunter Robin, Wolf's Rain, Blood+, Zatch Bell, s-CRY-ed, Giant Robo, and more.

Steve is also known for his roles in video games such as Doom 3, Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus, God of War, Crash Bandicoot, Halo 3, Dead Rising, and many, many others.

AND

Vic Mignogna

who does: as the voice of Edward Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist. Recently, he starred in Ouran High School Host Club as the voice of Tamaki, and is currently playing Fai in Tsubasa Chronicles, Ikkaku in Bleach, and Yukito in Air, as well as roles in Wallflower, KenIchi, and Shuffle. Vic is also well-known for his roles as Dark in D.N.Angel, Kurz in Full Metal Panic, Broly in Dragonball Z, Kougaijji in Saiyuki, Tatsu in Peacemaker, and many others. He has voiced characters in more than 100 shows and video games, including Disgaea, Soul Calibur, Persona III, and many more.

and

Yaya Han

which is: is a costume designer and cosplay entertainer with over 9 years of experience and 100+ costumes under her belt. After discovering cosplay at her first con almost a decade ago, she quickly absorbed the heart and soul of costume design and creation.

To this day Yaya has made a myriad of costumes in the genres of anime/manga, video games, sci-fi and of course from her own original designs. Her intricate and lavish creations have won awards and acclaim nationwide; she has taught a multitude of panels on costume craftsmanship, presentation, makeup, wigs and more; and judged countless costume contests.

Yaya has traveled to conventions within the USA as well as internationally to Italy, Mexico, United Kingdom and Brazil as Guest. www.angelicstar.net.

SHE IS HAWT, i mean I am drooling still over her pictures....

wow, drooling over a girl, I honestly didn't know you were like that, not that it's a bad thing, it's alright, I'de actually like to talk to you more in E-mail if you don't mind that is.

And Steve Blum? He is awesome, I looked through and saw all the voices he played, who new Zabuza and Orochimaru were the same, let alone Moses in Blood+. He plays everyone, even Zedonius in Ninja Gaiden 2 and Kopaka in the Bionicle Mask of Light movie, I was freaked out when I read the whole list. but he is a great voice actor. my favorite is obviously Crispin Freeman, I can perfectly imitate the voice he uses for Hagi and Itachi, it actually has stuck as my voice. Cris is cool. I actually have plans for being a voice actor, it's seriously what I plan on doing, I always wanted to be an actor, but I like Anime more than real, and once I imitated Itachi's voice perfectly I was into the voice acting idea, once I looked into Crispin Freeman I was sold, I'm seriously planning on voice acting. but my E-mail is actually up right now, do you want to talk on that for a while? a few things I'de like to talk to you about actually if you don't mind.

its all good ^_^

and Ian wants to go up to Steve and bitch at him about something i think a commercial that was on a few moments ago.. anyway, haha. I might even work around him ^_^...eeep can't wait

and I love both sides of the gender men and women, but i tend to lean towards men more.

lol, bi is perfectly okay, to be honest, most of the people I hang out with I recently learned were mostly bi...creepy...but I just looked up Yaya Han, she is pretty good, also very pretty, okay yeah she's hot, don't tell my girlfriend I said that ^/ \^'

btw I know this seems easier and more convienient, and not to persist, but would it be okay if we switched to E-mail.

haha, told you she was hawt and sure, lets go to email

Ok.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

So I've forgotten that the FMA reboot began airing this month. I'm no crazy anime fanatic - you'll never catch me watching over twenty animes and obsessing over fiding more to watch - but I'll probably end up spending any free time I have this week on watching the newer episodes.

Someone on the internet's got to have it posted up, I'm sure...

try hulu. And I am not obsessing over it, i know it wasn't directed at me Bloo. ^_^.

But, the only thing i will obsess over is...well myself LOL

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

What's the point watching, it has a happy ending. Now Jigoku Shoujo, that was worth watching :'( I really have a weakness for undead girls with tragic stories. Also, so long after seeing the end of Avatar, i still can't believe a cartoon can be that epic. And i still can't believe it's over. On a lighter note,

THIS

IS

BOXXY!!!!

Hmmh, I don't know what orientation I am when I can perfectly fine offer female slaves to my male partner<< There's only one woman who would get me on my knees since she's just a goddess.

Her name starts with T... And Wraithy-boy thinks we're the same person. Then I would be worshipping myself... Which would be a bit too egocentric even for an ice queen like me...

1132505895_ntitledtar.JPG

That picture of Ms. T makes me imagine her saying "Ewww thats lame!" in a arrogant way << lol

And not to sound like a religious extremist who believe all womens should lay like a dead fish on the bed, but when it comes to bisexual people these days, they make it sound like a trend when looking at them self as bisexual people for making out with others with the same gender on the... Internet. But never done stuff with others in real life... except for hugging and harmless kissing which makes them write about 10 blogs the wonders of being bi, while the real ones don't dare to come out of the closet, lol. But people have their ways to be when wanting attention from others who laugh at them ^^ lol

In other news, the pig pandemic who have appeared in some countries these days, does not make people behave like pigs or make them say "Oink! Oink!" when getting it. So do not fear, people!

But baby, when do you learn that no matter how effective something is infecting people, if it kills only 1-2% of them, it's not even somewhat an effective bug<< Should've taught you better>>

As long as it causes riots around my country, i don't mind the death toll. Since at least then it'll be easier to get new widescreen tv's and other electronic objects, such as computers or gaming consols. My mother do need a new cellphone!
And my sweetheart deserves a new computer <3

But as my garage gets stuffed with these objects, i can only hope there will be a cure and the riots will end. Because then i can sell the stuff to people a bit cheaper than they were in the shops. Since they do say the economic crise is going to be worser now because of the flu. And everyone needs a new cheap widescreen tv!

Instead of Ebay.com (since the owners probably died) There will be MrXenosElectronicsService.com in the future!