Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

EDIT: Nevermind.

While we're on the subject of Captain America: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0OQXI8lvqY&feature=related

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

I figured it would take me about 3 months before I can get live for xbox and a new xbox

FYI for those tech advance, it isn't a good thing to put 2 xbox's together for a uberxbox....it would fry it...not enough of anything to run it....

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Huh, what directed at you? I was only saying you're more relaxed than most mods and you're never trying to make our lives harder by taking the fun out of everything when there's actually nothing else to do on the site. What did you think i was saying? And then I was warning the ACTUAL CHILDREN on this site that topics made for fun should be kept in small numbers so that the forum doesn't become a complete dickery and we can still know it's about AvP.

Sorry, I was being overly defensive and ASSumed it was an insult.

If I'm like that over the next few days, pay no attention. I'm going through a rough patch right now, but that's no excuse.

Heh, don't worry about it.

Quick question now, who else thinks that the Romanian languege is the same with Russian, or that Romani (gypsy) and Romanian is the same thing? Or even that Dracula lived in Transilvania, for that matter.

1. Nope, I knew they were different.

2. Ditto

3. I thought the actual guy he waa based on lived in Romania.

@ D.W. I thought that Romanian was both Russian and Italian mixed together...with a touch of spanish...who knew

And i thought Tepish (Sp?) was in Romania more then trans....-yawns-

Well my ancestor's is from Romania/Russian and German, i had to know some of the history of my relatives. Anyway, i do wonder if some is still there alive....

1. Romanian mostly has Latin, Dacic and Turkish words, but it also has a strong Russian influence. Dacia was the nation that existed in this teritorry in ancient times, that was trnasformed into Roman province later and bla bla bla history.

2. Well the thing is, Romani and Romanian is not the same thing.

Romani is the gypsy people, nomad people who came to Europe from India, while Romanian is the people of Romania, latin people, who don't really like gypsies for making them a bad name all over the world because every country in Europe thinks we're all gypsies because they had to name their people to sound like ours!

Romanian - the people of Romania, come from the mixture of Dacic people and Romans during the Roman Empire's occupation of this region, speak the Romanian language with a few different accents depending on the region, light coloured skin, hair and eye colours vary, dress all in jeans and tight T-shirts for some reasons, men and women. I have no idea why, but i will never wear jeans just because of that. They like to pretend they are working, invent stuff and not take any credit for it, or change their names and nationality because this country has become utter ctrap lately thanks to the nice gypsies and to a president that's trying to transform it into a dictatorship.

Romani - nomad people, come from India, they speak a language derived from the languages they met on the way to Europe, they are divided in "clans" and the dialect varies from clan to clan (in every langauge, when a gypsy speaks it, there will be a distinct gypsy accent), dark coloured skin, black hair, brown or green eyes, the men usually dress in leather jackets and whatever else they can find, the women dress in big (usually green) dresses and with that thing on their head... They like to shout at eachother, to cheat, to steal, to rape and to be generally impolite; they don't send their kids to school, you can usually find gypsy kids at crossroads trying to sell you newspapers, illegally purchased cigars, or forcefully washing your car's windshield and then trying to break it if you don't wanna pay for it.

Point is, big difference, but unfortunately it doesn't really matter because we're screwed anyway. And not all gypsies are the same, tehre are a few families that actually want to make a good name for their people and don't want to blame us for everything, but they are rare, sadly. Also romanians these days are very corrupt and seem retarded, so someone please bomb us, i don't wanna be ashamed of being romanian knowing that i come from a country of idiots who let themselves be manupulated by evrything around them.

3. Dracula is based on Vlad Ţepeş who was the son of Vlad Dracul. And at those times Romania was divided in three smaller countries, Transilvania, Ţara Românească which you call Romania, and Moldova. And Vlad Ţepeş was also called Dracul (the devil) after his father or Drăculea (which roughly means "something associated with the devil"). And damn could we use such a ruler hese days...

chopper27, Yautja, 14 years ago

Note:
What I'm going to post is completely off topic...

all nightmare long lyrics

Luck. Runs. Out.

Crawl from the wreckage one more time.
Horrific memory twists the mind.
Dark, rutted, cold and hard to turn.
Path of destruction feel it burn.

Still life… incarnation.
Still life… infamy.

Hallucination.
Heresy.
Still you run, what’s to come, what’s to be.

Cause we...
Hunt you down without mercy
Hunt you down all nightmare long
Feel us breathe upon your face
Feel us shift, every move we trace

Luck. Runs. Out.
You crawl back in,
But your luck runs out.
Luck. Runs. Out.

The light that is not light is here
To flush you out with your own fear
You hide, you hide but will be found
Release your grip without a sound

Still life… immolation.
Still life… infamy.

Hallucination.
Heresy.
Still you run, what’s to come, what’s to be.

Cause we...

Luck. Runs. Out.
You crawl back in, but your luck runs out.
Then you crawl back in,
Into your obsession.
Never to return.
This is your confession.

Luck. Runs. Out.
You crawl back in, but your luck runs out.
Your luck runs out.

(I hope I don't get kicked for this.)

This is the OFF-TOPIC thread.

It should be on topic for it to be off topic in the Off-Topic thread...

_Zwecky_, Yautja, 14 years ago

Hey guys, just made a trailer for my upcoming horror movie entitled The Division lolz. Check out the vid and comment on it/on here and tell me what you think lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5nF8-ZJQvE

Direct Link

I am going to shamelessly copy and paste what i said on youtube.

Pretty nice, if you don't have the resources to make huge incredible CGI and effects, make it first person and you significantly reduce the need for those, since living the events from the character's perspective makes it much more interesting and has a greater impact on the viewer, amirite. Good job with the trailer, i hope the best wasn't in it, like with AvP movies...

TribalWerewolf9, Yautja, 14 years ago

um ok then

Fasinating insight.

predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

Gah this site reminds me of the Bold and the Beautiful. You look through it once in a month and you know what's going on lol

Mmm coffee. I don't get it how people can survive without this black delicacy. If I'm ever gonna move to another planet it better grow coffee bushes.

Yup, once a month Predess comes and makes some pseudosmart comment and then i say something back at her and then she says less than the first time, then i hold a speech and... Well actually you already know everything that happens once a month.

EDIT: I forgot to say she always mumbles something about her personal life for no apparent reason.

I love to hear predess's life, over yours any day Wraith. 'Lest with her, its an actual conversation and not some bitch rant type of shit.

But bitch rant type of shit is so much moar funneh ^^

Hey don't worry princess, i'm not trying to spoil predess' fun, or yours, i was only making some kind of incoherent deduction to show that it has the same scientific value as her coherent one. Hehehehhehehheheh...

AND ABOUT THE 3 WORD STORY, since i was talking about incoherence, we're starting to not make any sense.

predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

Bitch rant talk is funny only for tainted people. Like Wraith in here as an example.

I do wonder when this site goes down because there really isn't much to say over the avp. RPG's? Great idea, but some people don't have time for reading and posting long messages. Plus the recent stuff I've made up isn't acceptable to be published in here.

Nice to see shadow is still here though. Haven't seen many of the old members saying a word. Would be nice to know what's going on in their lives.

I didn't know coffee was my personal life though lol