-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

I liked Freakazoid. I don't care what you say. That... was the shit right there.

Anyone seen any good movies lately?... I'm thinking of seeing Dragonball: Evolution with a few buddies to laugh like I never have in a long time, but even that'll only last a few days.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

It probably isn't in anywhere, but 'The Wrestler' kicked ass.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

knowing was a different kind of "apocalyptic" movie

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Lol, Freakazoid. I think Candlejack is a pretty cool guy, eh likes to kidnap pe

What if Time Warner partnered with services like Netflix, Xbox Live, iTunes or Hulu to allow for a kind of “Bandwidth immunity†on content downloaded from these sites? As long as you were accessing legal downloads, it wouldn’t count toward your monthly quota. If the true bandit here is illegal downloaders pursuing more content than they can ever consume, why not charge them, but not people who are already paying for legal content they are downloading? An editor I work with just signed up for a Major League Baseball online video service and all that HD video has her in a panic about what’s going to happen come September/October. Why not make legitimate use cheaper/subsidized over questionable usage?

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/digitalsavant/entries/2009/04/03/time_warner_cab_1.html?cxntfid=blogs_digital_savant

Because then i would never play computer games again and this world's all about me.

OTHER SUBJECT!

Imagine how hard life would be if you were a teenager... AND a mutant... AND a ninja... AND a turtle... So sad, so true...

Watched the new xman, It explains how Wolverine got his motorcycle and how he got his blades. They used to be bone, I didn't know that. And, to show that I did watch it, i wont'give you the link, but I will give you a part that wasn't in the movie. VIA words

One of the guys (the one that punches the tank, in the beginning 15 minutes) he comes back near the end, very very fat and very funny (to my standards) anyway, I thought it was a good one to see and possibly own but hey, dont' take my word for it. YES< i know its not till may...but, that's what happens when I have friends, I get some things way before hand ^_^

Logans real name is James (jimmy as sabertooth calls him) and sabertooths real name is Victor. They are...dare I say it.......half-BROTHERS!

Watched the new X-men already, and it changes the story and turnes it into crap. Like all Marvel related movies do. The only such movie that i've ever liked was Iron Man, because i didn't know the story. And i liked the acting. And the effects. And the plot.

To each their own

That and the first two Spider-Man films. Everything else was either just a few things short of acceptable or just 100% bad.

I am an owner of DSI

Spider-Man 3 was like they weren't even trying...

I can't even remember another Marvel movie that was as good as Spider-Man 2 or Iron Man. Hopefully Captain America won't fail...

wooo, wait a moment. Cpt. America, are they really that idiotic as to make that dumb cartoon in real life. Yea, I do understand its about "the world and all the issues, but come on. I didn't like the cartoon, why the hell do they want to make a movie about it?!

Because Cap is the man. He fought through WWII with nothing but a giant frisbee.

On an unrelated note, more people should check out the 3-word story thread; it's getting good.

I tend not to stick around for that stuff....got in trouble last time i had any kind of fun besides chattign with you all...

anyway..anyone else have a DS i ?

Naaah, Deathdrop's a mod, if he's having fun, we can have fun too. But ONLY in that topic, children. Stay away from the others!

Speaking of the art of the 21st century, here's one of my favourites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qxGO3OKolA

Warning, may contain Tay Zonday, pedophillia, zoophillia, poop.

EDIT FOR DICKERY

Leandros88, Yautja, 14 years ago

Cap america is the man, in the words of Fez from that 70's show "Roosevelt's greates achievement was leading the allies to victory in WWII and sending those Nazi bastards home to cry to their mommies" and what better way to do that than to employ some dude in tights who throws a Frisbee at Nazis? and also yes my 3 word story is getting good, but it's getting off topic, no one is including AVP into it anymore, might have to get locked. anyway im kinda pissed cuz they cancelled RAW (Wrestling) last night, and for a basketball tournament! not even national basketball, just some peewee league. anyone who doesn't like captain america, ill throw a rock at their head, or better yet they're crotch, we dont want these people to reproduce.

WHAT!!! NO MORE WRESTLING?! gods, what is this world coming to. I can't even root for meh favored wrestlers...yea, I am aware it is fake...but not when I wrestled....anyway, back on topic ish

It wasn't you D, it was another mod. I am not naming names, nor confirming or denying anyone. But one mod was upset that i was acting "Childish" but, so was half of the board too....

Capt America was one show that, i thought was a waste of my time