delta-boy, Yautja, 15 years ago

Am still blowing away 28 Day's Later style zombies in L4D on PC. After all these months of relentless repetition upon repetition. It's still fucking fun to play :BIGHAPPYGOOFYSMILIEFACEHERE:

donut, Yautja, 15 years ago

It shoy is!

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

anyone playing guild war?

predatoress, Yautja, 15 years ago

I don't have to play Resident evils anymore, all I have to do is going to downtown at Friday or Saturday night lol Should take a video clip of the main street towards the doom's church at 4-5 am. Makes you really wanting to find the closest shotgun... But I don't have to worry when even my hiccups are believed to be satanic rituals, maybe I am just keeping the undead away lol

MrXeno, Yautja, 15 years ago

I plei Faar Cray 2. It so awsuuume, since u can shoot zebras, den burn dem with a flamethruuwer, and den drive over dem 5 times with your jeep =D

donut, Yautja, 15 years ago

I never beat the first far cry D: them splody zombies sure were scary. :`

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Far Cry sucks because it ripped off V-Source. And because it's a bad game. At least if you rip off Valve make a good game. Idiots. Stupid idiots who made that game. Stupid people. So dumb... However Youtube Poops are the true art of the 21st century.

...Yes, this human generation is really degenerated.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 15 years ago

Ok, so there's this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic, right?

It takes place in the future where global warming has flooded the world, and the TMNT live in a building called TurtleCO where they have their own buisness and train a team of street-wise teenage ninjas, which includes a talking baboon. When trouble hits, they don Iron-Man style armor.

There's this guy Verminator X, right? He's a cyborg cat who used to be good, but now he's evil. He and this alien guy are stealing brains from people. The TMNT (actually, they aren't technically teenagers in this) discover this by fighting a bunch of (I shit you not) CYBORG ZOMBIES.

One of the brains escapes and goes crazy in some weird robot suit, and they find out that it's actually Hitler's brain back for revenge. Somehow, they getsent back in time, where they find Hitler in his bunker. He's going to shoot them, but they reveal their faces.

They convince him that they are demons from Hell, and he goes crazy and shoots himself, starting the whole mess in the first place. Then they end up fighting all these floating brains that try to kill them.

The best part is the art, which is in the style of the 80's cartoon (bright colors, big eyes, etc.) but shows things like half-decomposed faces and people disintegrating. I don't know what the people writing these comic were smoking, but it must have been really, really potent stuff.

Better stuff than you get nowadays. Good old days... I think those were white small mushrooms... lol Can't blame those people of lacking imagination tho.

But still ridiculous lol Wile E. Coyote, now there's some form of art in my mind. Can't really remember other cartoons I have seriously watched/read. I was more interested in digging old Russian (Soviet) missiles from ditches, playing with frog spawn and talking to lizards.

I haven't read the comics, but I found the very first TMNT on youtube from the 80's cartoon. Yea, I do agree what are they smoking....

But TMNT still brings me good memories from the rare good times, they made me want to explore my sewer (Yea, there is probably shit in the sewers) no, never did go in.

Hell G I joe is still a favorite of mine and I can't wait for the movie...yea, bad I know...but hey, I was active and I was close to joining the military till i was flagged not to join....

anyway, what cartoon do you all remember watching?

Roadrunner and Wile was a great cartoon poor coyote, i felt so sorry for him. I do wonder if he got that damned "Meep MEEp" Tongue flicking bird, before it went off the air.

Leandros88, Yautja, 15 years ago

My favorite was Megas XLR, it was the only show that asked you "what would you do if you had a giant robot?" and then when you answered it would say "bullshit! what would you really do if you had a giant robot!" lol.

That would go like this:

What would you do if you had a giant robot?
HOLY CRAP I'D BE THE COOLEST I'D BREAK STUFF AND BLOW EVERYTHING UP AND SAVE THE WORLD AND BE A HERO!

Bullshit! What would you REALLY do if you had a giant robot?
Well, i guess i wouldn't know how it works and i'd soon enough be aprehended by the military and either end up dead, locked up, or being watched closely by government secret services for the rest of my life.

@ Leandros88;

hahahahahaha, I never had that worry before. Guess, Machines like that isn't my forte....-laughs- but, what would you do if you had a robot? HAHAHAHAHAHA...I shall leave the rest unsaid. Muwahahahaha! yea yea yea....

MrXeno, Yautja, 15 years ago

In Reply To Wraith:

That would go like this:

What would you do if you had a giant robot?
HOLY CRAP I'D BE THE COOLEST I'D BREAK STUFF AND BLOW EVERYTHING UP AND SAVE THE WORLD AND BE A HERO!

Bullshit! What would you REALLY do if you had a giant robot?
Well, i guess i wouldn't know how it works and i'd soon enough be aprehended by the military and either end up dead, locked up, or being watched closely by government secret services for the rest of my life.

----------------------------------------

While they say? "Those damn commies!"

A delightful post Mr.Xeno.

Here is food for thought, Be not ashamed of mistakes and thus make them crimes.

Nah, that is a bad strategy.

What else you could do with a giant robot than recycle it as tin cans? I mean you can't eat it or sexually reproduce with it, therefore it's biologically useless<< Of course you could kill loads of people with it but at the same time it would destroy the environment, which isn't ecologically stable strategy to get rid of the cancer.

Ah and I'm just kidding. Or am I? lol

There was one Finnish cartoon I also watched. But I especially loved this kid's show with good-hearted goblin in it. Of course it taught environmental awereness that time, unlike nowadays kids just learn that you can beat and shoot somebody without killing people or cause injuries. Or bury your friends in sand so that they wont suffocate in there...

No wonder why so many people lacks of common sense nowadays.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 15 years ago

My favorite show as a little kid was Ren and Stimpy, whoch might explain why I'm so fucked up now.

I have the very first comic book of ren and stimpy.

A Sad Obituary

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:
· Knowing when to come in out of the rain
· Why the early bird gets the worm
· Life isn't always fair
· And, maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.

It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home because the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was prece ded in death, by his parents, Truth and Trust, by his wife, Discretion, by his daughter, Responsibility, and by his son, Reason.

He is survived by his 4 step brothers;
· I Know My Rights
· I Want It Now
· Someone Else Is To Blame
· I'm A Victim

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on