DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

Well yea, but still, people of level 45+ aren't quite new, are they? But oh well, i guess it'll depend on how much you get butthurt over being killed, i'm sure there are members who will give the lowbies a chance, but this will just be besis for more empty bragging from certain people...

Gaunt, Human, 15 years ago

So dose anyone know if there will be a point system?.
Because I would like to get some more stats.

Kirby-Cage, Human, 15 years ago

as far as i know (and its not a lot so i may be wrong after all i am new)theres never been a 2v1 (ect.)battles...any resons? any who whats the leader/teamworkwork stat even for if there not 2v1 battles?

xeno_slayer, Human, 15 years ago

voltege
lonehunter
and superxinyang

are all in from hunter's moon but you didnt add them tothe list. please do :)

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

Patients, Xeno_Slayer... There are others who have not been added onto the list besides those three, myself included. Please, do give Peterson some time.

-Bloo-, Human, 15 years ago

Xinyang's not new, he was here a long time ago.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

Pv2, I don't like this thing. Just so you know. Balatu's the only clan with a high number of high-rank people. Seems you're giving your clan a bit of an advantage, no?

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

No, I will disagree with that statement. He gave out the same amount of points to those, that posted in the rpg. I don't know why you think that its unfair, when its completely fair Malus. Look at your points and mine, I am sure, that your the only one that sees alot of unfairness, when I see fairness.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

Eh, Duzzent matter.

Anywho, I've got the following ready and willing to join the rp:

ME!
Vevlaa
Delta-Boy
Atin_Fordo
GeneWells

black_warrior, Human, 15 years ago

Id like to find out about the rpg first. although, i dont know if i feel up to it right now.

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

done and

its a base rpg,

yautja kills bad humans

and xeno's, Xeno's kill us and humans.

Humans kill us and xeno's

Hey, hey! I'll try to add as many as i can to the RPG, but Peterson will have to check and add anyone who's missing, it's a pain in the ass to write names twice and look on evry damn page - not because it's har, but because i'm lazy - plus, i ha nothing to do with the making of the RPG, i have no idea why he made me moderator >.>

EDIT: I see shadow added some too, so i'll just check now and add those she missed.

EDIT AGAIN LULZ ZOMG SO FUNNEH!!!1oneone: I checked and added all those who have clearly signed up.

superxinyang, Human, 15 years ago

okay, after readting all the posts, i starting to get confused. could someone explain the rpg more clearly? please, this is my first time......

xeno_slayer, Human, 15 years ago

xinyang, make a topic in the clan room with any questions you have and ill try my best to help you out.

Peterson, Human, 15 years ago

rpg start date is Monday so remember that everyone. The way i set it up is that clans of the same race are supposed to help each other. Seeing as the site is some what dying, i figure it cant hurt to have some friendly help from older clans. Besides It helps increase friendships on the site!

RAYNE, IF YOU READ THIS, YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO SIGN UP!

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 15 years ago

what standard time, cause Australia is a day ahead of America and so on you know

Peterson, Human, 15 years ago

pacific

Oh come on, who cares about what standard time it is, it's not like you get some prize for posting in time or something like that! When you see it open, it's open!

x_saysell, Human, 15 years ago

I will deffinatly be in this one, sorry about the really short notice, but at least it aint still a maby.