DarkPred, Human, 15 years ago

Sign me up please

Voltage-3000, Human, 15 years ago

i'll do it with ya Xeno

sign me on

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

I have court this coming Wednesday. Depending on the Judge's ruling, I might be able to join, if not, everyone will be missing me for thirty days.

Waralien, Human, 15 years ago

Ok sign me up. Though if I can't post in it I'll notify ahead of time.

i'm gonna kill gaunt,saysell, and waralien lol watch your backs

ps. kidd you look like you gonna kill someone or is a murderer at the moment

-Bloo-, Human, 15 years ago

What, you can't delay it until the 20th? I'm going to be busy the next two weeks, in addition to the school work. I'm sure that might benefit everyone if it were scheduled to start on Christmas break.

If not, then you can sign me up anyway. I think it's about time to redeem the Shadow Serpents. Any other level 70's around...?

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

i will agree, the pressure of tests for college is pressuring me. That's, why i haven't been on long enough to post for Gene, i am sure she is pissed at me. I still have sigs to do, here and in other places. :( i hate breaking promises

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 15 years ago

I'm in for Hunters Moon.

alien-drone, Human, 15 years ago

im in for the hive

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

A new rp? OY! WAKE UP! GAME ON! Someone fetch me a shotgun.

This is Malus signing up for W-Y Corp, and ready to crush the alien beneath my heel.

delta-boy, Human, 15 years ago

Hai Pet,sign me up.
Even though im in training i still ahve some free pc time.So ill be able to post then.
Also; its not full service,just reserves.

Ok fellas, count this devil-dog in. I may not be able to post effectively, but due to some people here willing to help me, I will do my best to stay in this RPG. I've been out for two too many RPGs, so, I am gonna try to give it a go.

Malus, if you wish, you and I can fight in the Sparring Topic, hoo-rah?

Voltage, it is just how I look as of late. Love the eyeliner very much and I don't care what others think. Now, what you said about me, I'll take it as a compliment, because I am gonna kill someone in this RPG.

I will be putting all the RPg stuff in my gaia journal, so that you can read it kidd and malus and Edward and other's that has Gaiaonline, the info of my screen name is in my profile.

Now, I see that you didn't get thrown in jail as I said you won't...now, be good and have fun kidd.....

eye liners fine from what i am (goth) but you look like a convict lol

superxinyang, Human, 15 years ago

me in hunters moon! i wanna join, its the first time i can join in a rpg. i will post everytime i log on!

Take it easy there yautja... We are all limited to how many posts we make during the RPG.
How many times are you allowed to post in the RPG?
Last I heard, it was four.

That does not mean you come on here and post your four posts within an hour either. To make the RPG intresting; take your time, read what other people have posted, and think what you will do in your next post.

Just tips from the kid...

PREDATORv2, Human, 15 years ago

Sort of Kidd, he being a fresh new member has to post 5 posts in a battle, his 6th post being the kill. So like the rule says a total of 6.

As for members like yourself who are above the rank of level 60, well this is what the rule stats:

"If your rank is level 60 and above, you have the ability to kill your opponent in 4 posts, meaning both you and your opponent must each have posted 3 times, your 4th post will be the kill."

People with higher ranks, who've stuck around this place should be rewarded, and given an advantage in RPGs.

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

So wait a minute, does that mean that someone under 60 simply can't kill someone above 60? I thought once of a system that seemes more fair to me, namely every 30 points should give you a 1 post advantage. This way someone of 60 points can kill someone of 30 points or lower in 5 posts, but those above 30 points still have a chance, someone of 70 points could kill someone of 10 points in 4 posts and so on.

However this should also mean a reward point reduction, if the reward for killing someone is usually 5, 30 points lower should be 3, 60 points lower should be 1... I think too much huh?

I got confused after the first paragraph, so yea you think more then I do.

I do my stuff like this; If, your wounded, you die of your wounds, not of your stats. If so, then I wouldn't of been wounded at all with Nikkie and my fight.

I do try to go fairly, but I will wish to fight with Nikkie and dragon and Wild fire ^^, cant' wait for a three way with a human and a super human and a xeno at once..would be interesting right?

PREDATORv2, Human, 15 years ago

The simplest way to think of it is: If your a freshly hatched alien, and you try to battle a hardned elder predator or marine, who do you think is going to win? The way the rules were before made it way too unfair, it is not right that a new member at level 10 should be just as strong as a veteran member, whos level is higher.

So my suggestion to you newer and less experienced people (your level being less than 60) who are partcipating in any RPGs, is stay away from members whos rank is above 60. The reason I set it to level 60 is because we've got a lot of active people on this forum whos level is either 60 or greater.

So you newer people you'll have to find ways either to get around these strong warriors, or you'll have to team up with higher members of your clan or form groups to take down the veteran warriors.