Gill or Chopper ????

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i was on another forum site and they knew chopper as gill?? what is his actual name?

cory-v2.jpg
"Lets have a party,theres the Grimm Reeper dancing in the sky,its the hour of the Wolf and i dont want to Die!"

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

predalien 64- the topic is about the true name of the predator in AVP (the one with the big sidearmbloades that died first).

The correct name is Chopper, I think that some fans called him "Gill" because of the carvings on the sides & crown of his mask which slightly resemble gills, here's a pic of chopper (the best I could find believe it or not), see for yourself: http://www.mystery-world.de/AVP-243%20.jpg

stalker.jpg

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Chopper sounds better.

hellboi.png

Leader Of The Shadow Serpents.

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

What i'm lost can someone tell me what's going on?

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

K, thinks for info.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

i thought it was cuz he was the only one with the arm blades

cory-v2.jpg
"Lets have a party,theres the Grimm Reeper dancing in the sky,its the hour of the Wolf and i dont want to Die!"

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

His mask kinda describes both, he has a choppy mask that makes it look like he has gills lol

~Another female on Da Site~
32100030267.png
~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

ye,it was a poll on their fav preds of avp and it said "Gill"

cory-v2.jpg

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

At first I called him Zig-Zag because the designes on his cheeks went back and forth.

I called it gill for a while but the whole reason for it is on the sides of its mask are slites giving the appearance of gills or chops or something.

exteme.jpg

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

"Gill" Is probably a nickname that a fan created because he didn't know Chopper's real name. And he persuaded others to call him "Gill" as well.

At least, that is my guess.

really?

32100030267.png

Maybe.. I dunno though.

32100030267.png

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

It's chopper I sent an email to mr. Anderscum (no kidding) and he said chopper now he is a bad director but he directed avp and wrote a bit of avp too so he would be the person to ask

pic.php?u=86FrV1P&i=283

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

ive heard chopper been called grill but not gill.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

It's chopper, i hate it when people call that predator 'Gill'

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

that helmet seems to get more odd each time i look at it.well,to sum it up,we know that it's real name is Chopper and the fans made up "Gill"

Nother question,containing chopper

Chopper had the armblades,what did the other Predators have in place of the armblades? seems that celtic had a smaller wristblade while Scar had a large wristblade.

cory-v2.jpg