should their e a alien vs predator 3 game

lilwrek, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

i think yes their should be cos it would be cool fun and well yep every thing.and dont tell me off for doing thiis topic.

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

lets see a movie first. before another game.

am i the only one on this whole site that doesnt play those games???

*edit* wow i didnt even see that you had double posted the topic.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

well since the site was named after the game, probably yes.

damn. ima have to get one of them thatn :S

Peterson, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

technicly wouldnt AVP:Extintinction be avp 3 the game?

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

No because that game sucks, honestly I'd love to see another AVP game, but only if it was a first person shooter. I never ever want to see another AVP movie, eh...they're ruined the franchise already, no need to add insult to injury.

Hey, i just remembered. In the Movies section of the site there is a Predator 3. But as we all know, there's no such thing yet. So wtf...?

tawganator, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

AVP: Extinction does not suck, it was a very entertaining game with alot to offer to most AVP fans.

tawganator sorry just my opinion, I've never been much of an RPG player. And death wraith didn't you know? P can see into the future!

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

"I've never been much of an RPG player."....WTF? if you "never been much of an RPG player." then why are you playing the current text RPG? and AVP:E is no RPG. it is classified as an Real Time Stragety game (like age of empires/mythology, C&C etc.) due to the gameplay. so what you should be saying is "I've never been much of an RTS player". no thanks for the correction are necessary *friendly pat on shoulder and walks away laughing* :P.

Isn't extinction a RTS...? Well whatever, i say it sucks too.

666, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

the only ALIEN/PREDATOR game I'v played is Concrete Jungle

actually i played that one once. it was pretty sick.

As deathwraith said, it sucks so what does it matter to me what its classified under. I mean how deep does the story line go other than battling more humans and aliens, or if your alien battling yellow aliens! Oh God! You just can't do that much with that type of gameplay.

And just the same with text rpg, I've never been into that too much, but I figured what the hell, as you can see my posts arn't all that exciting or incredibly detailed.

So get off my back! lol

lilwrek, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

wow wow wow people now lets just take a min and lets think out of the zone for a tick. and i got my alien toy.