Hope for a Bad blood clan.

Dragon, Human, 15 years ago

I even expressed my thoughts on making a bad blood clan. Hybrids, humans and predators are welcome as long as they are the kind that would strike fear and hate the "laws" of the human and predator alike. But would respect the rules of the site. Who would join?

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

Yes, i was actually thinking of such a clan myself, but also including predators... I don't know what place this clan would actually take, pred or human... I hope pred, because malus should really get his human clan. Actually if i think better, malus could make this clan... there are other people who would join also.

Of course Preds are allowed.

So, if i were to suggest this clan, you would join, huh? Because that would already give me 3 people, maybe 4.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

I likes the sounds of this clan. So long as I get my one too :P

Bad bloods eh? Volunteer to be experimented on by W-Y Corp's BioWeapons Division today! :P

Srsly tho, it's a good idea. Good luck on it!

OH go leave Malus. YOu fucked up one thing, your not fucking up another.

And Deathwrath. This clan is for those that decides to play bad boys/ girls.

I do hope that we all can be able to have something that each clan can fight against.

The_Hunter, Human, 15 years ago

Sign me up bro. I wouldn't mind helping you out *evil chuckle*

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

I am rooting for you, Dragon :) Hope to spar with you in gaia -waves and poofs to gaia-

Don't worry, malus, i requested that this be considered a predator clan, since most of the new recruits are going to be predators. So it shouldn't be competingwith your clan. I don't suppose anyone else wants to make a new predator clan? There has to be a vacant spot somewhere.

Also, i forgot what i wanted the clan to be named, but i wrote it in the mail to P.

nikkie_murray, Human, 15 years ago

Well its in there, that I can see.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

Very nice Dragon. 0 points for maturity.

And thanks DW. Hope you guys put up a challenge. Speaking of which we still on for a fight in the RP?

Yes we are, eventually.

PREDATORv2, Human, 15 years ago

This is all well and good, but until you get approved by P dragon, theres no point in getting upset. Its a decent idea my only suggestion dragon is that you don't have all the races allowed, either or not all. Have a bad blood predator, alien, or even human clan.

predatoress, Human, 15 years ago

New clans eh?

Bad Blood clan sounds good in my ears tho. At least we would get some action in here.

On the other hand I'm not a fan of clans 'cos they always end up restricting your actions somehow.

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

It would give alot of action in here, well gives more of a different kind of rp, for each side ^_^

Predess, are you supporting your husband up in dis???

vevlaa, Human, 15 years ago

Malus, count me in the clan!

nikkie_murray, Human, 15 years ago

This isn't malus. Malus has another, go in the forums.

delta-boy, Human, 15 years ago

WHATS THAT NIKKIE?

predatoress, Human, 15 years ago

Wraith - depents. Now I can't say weather I would have any reason to join a clan since I can't participate to RPG's, nor I can be able to be active on the site 'cos of my school.

I dont mind rare activities, I understand the real life is more important. I may let you in the clan regardless. Thanks for the support, everyone. *smile*