one alpha predalien with 100 aliens and with one Queen vs Elder

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

battle take places in caves

you have predalien alpha male one Queen with Brood max 100 aliens vs one predator elder with clan of six (3Bloodeds)(3young Bloods) i have story on movie and predalien is alpha male vs one elder predator with is clan

predalien of shadow serpents

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

*sigh* this fight is ridiculously one-sided. There is no way 7 preds could stand up to over 100 aliens & a queen. Topic Locked

thorndesignssig.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I know guys. Basicly what I wrote was, "WE DON'T KNOW". My post reads that either could win. It's plausible for any - CAN happen, but it may not.

00Bloo_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok you have to understand one thing if 100 things jump on you at once your screwed you cant take on that big of a mass. no say it was a gauntlet style fight meaning like 5 aliens come at a time then yea most likly the predators would win

"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

i xan take them on...well no well the elder is screwed

Voltage.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

*sigh* Once again, there are way too many variables. We STILL don't know if Elders are powerful warriors or crippled old farts, and the level of experience of every individual on either side of the battlefield comes into play.

I honestly don't understand why scenario threads like these pop up once every other week. The outcomes are almost always too hard to tell, and there are always too many factors which could sway the outcome of the entire battle.

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

yea Bloo aliens can win vs predators i have Queen to battle elder and predalien alpha male with 100 alien in Queen Brood

predalien of shadow serpents

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

If the Predators hold out, they may stand a chance. But if the Queen is like the one in Aliens and the Predalien is surprisingly like the Grey in ALIEN, then the Aliens could win. Hmm...

00Bloo_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."