Predalien Warrior

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Photobucket

designed based on the Alien Warrior head design I did for my comic. I used the idea again for the ridges. this time I modified the design greatly. I redesigned the ridges themselfs, as well as the bony look for the spine area for the lining of the top of the skull. I ofcourse added Mandibles, Dreadlocks, and am finaly showing the inner jaw originaly designed for the Alien Warrior. the body was designed by myself and I finaly added the Guyver inspired elbow blades. wich are infact completely functional weapons. like the warrior, I wanted the Alien to have more weapons from its body.

enjoy.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Very nice dude!

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

The detail really adds to the depth of the entire creature, this is by far your best drawing yet. Keep it up!

thanks. and I will.

Venom, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Good drawing mate, i mean seriously ive watched your talent increase rapidly over the past few months, and with each drawing you come out with theres improvement, your becoming quite the artist.

I love the design on it too, and i have to admit even though ive never been a fan of comics ever. I will be reading yours :)

thanks.

its going to be a crossover comic. so I don't know if you'd like it.

Venom, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

meh i probably will dude, your artistry is great

alien-drone, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

you are just awesome at drawing

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

IT HASH BOOBS!

But great work anyway.

lol thanks DeathWraith.