Alien 5/AVP 3

Champ, Undefined, 15 years ago

Since I heard that Sigorney Weaver wantedto do another Alien movie, i thought that since both of the franchises have combined, that the story line might be that Ripley might go to the Aliens home planet in order to wipe them out', and then her and a bunch of marines run into the Predators that are there also to wipe ou the Alien species.

What do u guys think?

tawganator, Undefined, 15 years ago

I don't realy like the sound of that idea, not one bit.

superxinyang, Undefined, 15 years ago

it had been so damn long since alien 4.ripley is already pretty old.i dont think there will be alien 5

Champ, Undefined, 15 years ago

well how would u combine the next saga in the alien and predator series tawganator? That has to fit perfectly into place with both story lines? If Alien 5 DOES happen, i dont think that alot of fans would like it becos of the fact that they're wouldn't be any predators in it at all. The 2 franchises have come together and i dont think that they're going to spit becos it would upset the fans

Venom, Undefined, 15 years ago

Fuck... Technically the franchises haven't binded,
theres Alien, theres Predator, and then theres Alien vs Predator. Why would it upset fans if there were no predators in alien 5, in fact why the hell should there be predators in Alien 5?

If alien 5 were to be made it would most likely be another Horror/Thriller as Ridley could be directing. I doubt they'll ever see an alien home world, aliens could have even been created and not even have a home world so yeah...Im not sure your idea sounds kinda well i don't want to insult so yeah lol.

Peterson, Undefined, 15 years ago

in my opinion if and only if there is a Alien 5 it will most likly involve the Death of Ripply agreed. I hate to say it but i think the Franchise are coming to an end very soon, not enough people are taking intrest into these thing which really really sucks! so thats my opinion, i hope i am wrong