hot toys 1:6 chopper predator

lilwrek, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

does eney one have one. i am geting one maybe or not.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

In my opinion, the Aliens from McFarlane's are better than Hot Toys', but the Predators from Hot Toys are great.

thay are big arnt thay

Yeah, but in this case that's better. And if you're going to get a Predator, make it the P2 Elder, it's way better than the AVP one.

ok but it is in us dollers and i am nz thow the only one i can get is chopper predator for $325.

Well, if that's what you want then I say go for it.

ok it look coool but next time i will buy the elder.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I agree with you Bloo, by far McFarlane figures are the best, and they are durable! I've got an alien drone from the movie Aliens, and the scar predator. Look as real as can be.

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man wish i had one.

Last figure I ever got from McFarlane's though was the AVP Elder... I should of got something else.

cool i wish i had the elder or samething my ferst was the only 18cm the predalien

predatorv2 how did you get that picture for your profile.

If you're talking about the sig, take your question over to the official sig topic.

Anyway, I was actually hyped about getting the Elder... but once you get it, it's a little... meh.

ok thanks.

Venom, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I have the P2 Battle Damaged HT FIG, and the Alien Warrior AVPR Fig HT's. I've seen the copper and its on of the best predator figures out there besides the Pe2 Elder and Wolf.

If you can get a good deal on it buy it, but you best options for HT Figures are ABC Express on Ebay, they give some good deals. And CASEFRESH which is based in Australia (www.casefresh.com.au) (not sure if theres any stores in NZ that sell HT stuff.)

Most of the AVP HT figures are rarer these days and have shot up to some very nasty prices, Ive seen a Celtic Predator on Ebay for just under $1000 (which is rediculous). If you go to sideshow collectibles' website you'll see that they started of around $175, so i think you should get order the cleaner kit wolf, and then wait and see if they re-release the AVP line and if they don't, you can always kit bash a chopper.

thanks venom.

Lilwrek, join the site http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/

Its basically a forum where people talk about stuff like HTs, theres an alien and robots forum most of which is based on Alien and predator so if you have a good look round there. There pretty much all the information you'll ever want on the figures heh.

Also have a look at this a new avp figure has arrived and its of Hts own design-
Lex as a Hunter- I'm pretty sure shadowatching would like this somehow.

http://hottoys.com.hk/product.php?cat=15&pid=380

ok sue man but do u pay to get in??

sorry to hard to get in.but whant to be friends??

venom how did you get the rank veteran????

Lol, I have the Vet rank cause aim actually more ancient than stalker himself, well on this sites terms on how long we've been here lol.

Also its free to join, shouldn't be too hard to join up really. Yeah sure ill be your buddy lol.