should THEY MAKE AVP3

SPRINT, Undefined, 15 years ago

I WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY

lilwrek, Undefined, 15 years ago

yes becase the end of avpr leads to avp3. and man stop making topics so much.

FireHunter, Undefined, 15 years ago

no, lilwrek, it's fine for sprint to make loads of topics, it's just that he needs to not put all of the words in capital letters, and, we all know that AvP3 will be made, if only Fox would hand over the rights to Alien vs. Predator to New Line Cinema, because New Line don't make up retarded ideas like "lets make the Predalien skin his victims and wear a plasmacaster, or take trophies" or "lets make that Predalien a Predqueen, just to piss off the fans"

lilwrek, Undefined, 15 years ago

you ae rigte but avp3 migte not be a good movie pluse the pred is going to not figte aliens maybe. becouse their was no aliens eney were so it could be predator 3. just saying.

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 15 years ago

should YOU STOP USING CAPS LOCK? Yes

should THEY MAKE AVP3? No

That is unless they get a good, talented and experienced director. Ridley Scott or someone like that. If they choose some random directors who make tv commercials to direct AvP 3 then it should not be made.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

A third game would be great. A third movie will force me to rip their shit off.

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 15 years ago

Ah yes of course he could be reffering to the game, which I would be more than happy with.

superxinyang, Undefined, 15 years ago

i would like to have a new movie to watch man.

alien-drone, Undefined, 15 years ago

i think they should cos at the end of avp-r these people have a predator cannon so it has been left on a cliffhanger

predator428, Undefined, 15 years ago

That part at the end of AvP-R was just put there to explain how we aquired the advanced technology in the Alien movies. If by some bizzare chance a great director does agrees to do an AvP 3, then I would be happy to see it.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 15 years ago

I don't think they necessarily 'should' make an AVP3, but they could. If FOX intends on doing so, they should spend a little extra money on a real director.

tawganator, Undefined, 15 years ago

They should forget AvP for now and let the Alien and Predator series have a fair shot at reminding people of what they fell in love with before. I would love to see Alien 5 and Predator 3.

xgmx, Undefined, 15 years ago

ya!!!!!!!!

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

ya!!!!!!!!

No, they shouldn't, unless it's good. But after watching Ghost Rider, i can't even remember what i didn't like about the first AvP.

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 15 years ago

I think Predator428 is right, it could be that the Predator movies happened first, then AvP came along, and at the end of AvP-R it makes it seem like the Predators gave humans the technology they have in the Alien movies, which happen later.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

You know it's a very well guarded secret, but we are all actually predators, humans can't do shit on their own, in fact they all died out after the predators tought them how to build and left the planet, because they hadn't been tought how to eat, too.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

If you like at the years the movies took place, the Predator movies come first, then the AVP movies, and finally the Alien movies.

ormr, Undefined, 15 years ago

yeah if they dont get a trashy directer

lillywpad, Undefined, 15 years ago

Yha thay shod