Alien Warrior: Indestructible Master Of War

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Photobucket

I have made another drawing of an Alien warrior using my head design. wich I will call The Blackwell Warrior. I have made some changes in body design as well as head design. the head is longer with a shorter face and more numerous Ridges then before. I was going to have the mouth open with his tongue stuck out, but I want to keep drawing him more before showing any pics like that. the elbows I forgot to mention were originaly going to have blades wich where also used as weapons. but I never gotten around to showing them. they where inspired by the Guyver. I'll draw them on him when I do another drawing mainly because unlike other Aliens my alien is a super killer , and that the blades would make him look awsome.

the tail was just drawn like it is, I realy didn't feel like drawing his tail like I did on the other design. but I did manage to save alot of other details from the body design of this Warrior. Expect to see more of him later on. hopefully with the elbow blades.

enjoy...

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

dude.....
AWESOME

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

You seem to have gotten better........that still doesnt change my hate for you and your artistic ability. but its a good hate, as in i wish i could do that.

it ain't as easy as one may think. the Alien is pretty complicated critter, and when you try to make your own touchs to it, it makes it even more harder.

thanks though,

alien-drone, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

ever thought about selling your art cos you would make lots of money with those awesome drawings

people have tried to get me to sell it but I have never wanted to. my counceler has tried to get me to stop drawing Aliens and monsters and wanted me to start drawing good things like flowers, trees, and houses. he told me alot that "Dave (me) you need to stop drawing Aliens and monsters, nobody wants to have an Alien on they're walls. draw nice stuff like Flowers or Trees. even a house for once. try that or just give up drawing." ofcourse I never stoped drawing Aliens and such. if I had I wouldn't be as good as I am now.

besides who would even want to bye my Aliens and monsters?

alien-drone, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

good for you ;)

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

"my counceler has tried to get me to stop drawing Aliens and monsters and wanted me to start drawing good things like flowers, trees, and houses."

If your going to draw, why not draw something you enjoy? I sometimes sit down and draw random things, weird stuff, things I've seen in dreams. The point of drawing is to express yourself, and to enjoy yourself.

Back to the topic, nice job on the alien, you should start making a comic book.

I plan to, although it may be a crossover.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Nice job as usual. I like the Guyver idea, I've always wanted to do that with my own Aliens but I've never done it.

yeah its always fun to tinker with the anatomy of the Alien. as long as you keep true to the original ofcourse.

Agh, WHERE, oh, WHERE is that old drawing request topic, i've got an idea for a drawing

I don't realy do requests any more.

Waralien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Pretty amazing, keep up the good work. I wish I could draw like that. Don't get me wrong, I'm an ok drawer but I can't make anything like that yet.

it takes a lot of practice.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Very impressive. I know I can never be that good, so it is nice to see that there is someone out there who that has enough patience, vision, a steady hand, and a passion for the art to do what you can do.

oh, damn, my idea was a crossover but i hoped you wouldn't mind.
An Alien possessed by The Darkness
just thought you'd like to know

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

The only good drawing ive been able to do was basically trying to draw the Game cover off of Soul Reaver 2. Aliens and Preds seem too complicated for me, i would need alot of practice and something to look at to kind of copy/get an idea.

OT: lmao, Titanosaur, if a counselor told me not to draw something i liked and told me to draw a tree or a flower i'd tell him to screw off. Do what you want man, your good at drawing xenos.

thanks,

I basicly just ignored him and did what I loved. and in doing so gave me much reckonition in my school.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

What kind of person tells you to not do something you enjoy? I like drawing dragons and sometimes little chickens - chestbursters. Yeah. Chestbursters.

. . .

I don't really see anything wrong with that and neither do all the people I know... Drawing dragons I mean.

well I hate to go into relidion, but he told me that Drawing stuff like Aliens and mosters is bad, because Aliens and monsters are the work of the devil. ofcourse I knew that was a bunch of BS. so I ignored him.