alien vs predator gold edition

lilwrek, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

need help with 1st alien mission. Can eney one help me.

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I can't beleave anybody is still playing that game. its old, but its also a good game, but still the game is old. nobody plays it anymore.

its fun i have gold edition.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I was thinking about buying that game, for 5 US bucks on amazon you can't beat the price lol. I still can't believe that amazon is selling AVP2 Gold for 60 dollars

PREDATORv2 be carefull, AvP Gold is a MS-Dos game. make sure your computer can run MS-Dos programs. if you get the game and you can't run it you may have to get a old 98 just to run it. very few XP computers can run the MS-Dos program. newer XP computers don't even use MS-Dos my computer is one of them :( unfortunantly. unless they release a new version of the game that will run on newer computers. wich I doubt.

but yes the game is fun, I especualy like how you can run your favorite music CD and play the game, the game will run the CD reading it as the games soundtrack.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

TITANOSAUR thanks for the information, but I've had it before when I borrowed it from a friend, and worked out the issues with it, but thanks again lol. For the time is was a decent game, but AVP2 is by far much better.

i have vista and it works.

well I can't get it to run on my computer for some odd reason. it keeps saying it doesn't support MS-Dos. Stupid Bill Gates! (sends Alien Warriors after him)

alien-drone, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

my computer doesnt say that it just keeps stopping by itself

my pc plays it fine. no prob at it.