should WE MAKE A NEW CLAN

SPRINT, Undefined, 15 years ago

I WANT YOUR IDEAS FOR A NEW CLAN

xgmx, Undefined, 15 years ago

Play the A-P games?

black_warrior, Undefined, 15 years ago

If your talking about this website then you probably wont get much from the older membs here. We dont need any more clans, 5 is enough, not counting the Sanctuary of Mods. they arent all doing to well either so having another clan would be pointless.

lilwrek, Undefined, 15 years ago

no spaming dont say the same thing 2. not happy :-(

Peterson, Undefined, 15 years ago

lilrek be quiet thats a glitch with the system. As for a new clan i completly agree with Black on this one. It is downright pointless. Members would do the exact same thing they do with the present clans, Join, be active for about a week, then go inactive for a year and a half!

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 15 years ago

making another clan is pointless. even if another clan is made. it would make no diffrence.

lilwrek, Undefined, 15 years ago

sorry.

Rougewolf77, Undefined, 15 years ago

i really wouldent care if another clan was made but i have a question. TITANASAUR do u happen to watch Godzilla?srry if that was a spam

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 15 years ago

I'm glad we're all in agreement here, we have clans covering all the bases: humans, aliens, and predators we don't need anymore, as the others said it would be pointless due to lack of activity on the site, we already have as many clans as we need for the amount of people that visit this site.

SPRINT COULD YOU PLEASE LAY OFF THE CAPS LOCK.

alien-drone, Undefined, 15 years ago

i agree

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 15 years ago

"Should we make another clan?"

No.

But if we did decide to, it would have to be something along the lines of Sanctuary of the Noobs. That way we can put all the whining noobs who complain about not being able to get in a clan in that one. That way we don't have to hear from them, so the noobs are happy, and the patient members are happy. WIN/WIN.

But NO there should not be another clan.

Rougewolf77, Undefined, 15 years ago

IF WE did make another clan it should be humans because only humans have 1 clan while aliens and predators have 2.But still dont make another clan itd be a waste of time

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

Sactuary of the Noobs would give it away. How does Super Horde of Idle Trainees sound?

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 15 years ago

Lol yeah that sounds good. Or maybe something like 'The Assemblage Of The Gramatically Challenged Elites'?

shadowatching, Undefined, 15 years ago

IF there is a new clan it would be for humans.....that needs to understand that caps is a bad thing ALL THE TIME....-growls- and that they can whine about how they need to do stuff and to make more then one board and the same exact freaking thing.....

FireHunter, Undefined, 15 years ago

How about "Noob area, BEWARE of the noobs" or "Hell"

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

Super Dooper Lolipop Rainbow Horde of Lovable Idle Trainees!

Remember when i said "This place is soooooooooo going down now!"? Was i right? Eh? Eh???