//\//\\//\\//Predator Artwork\\//\\//\\//\\

ehaubert, Undefined, 15 years ago

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hand-Crafted-Predator-Sculpture-One-Of-A-Kind_W0QQitemZ280239355981QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item280239355981&_trkparms=72%3A552%7C39%3A1%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

This is a hand-crafted predator sculpture. it is very detailed, and made by myself, therefore there is only one of its kind. I am an artist specializing in sculpture. Would look great with other collectibles. Bid Today =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

tawganator, Undefined, 15 years ago

u mite of wanted to leave a photo of the item so we judge the item now instead of wasting our time on ebay if we didn't like it

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 15 years ago

"wasting our time on ebay"- It only took a second for the photo to load up what kind of schedule are you running tawganator, lol? Anyway from the photo it looks pretty cool, do you have any more of these sculptures or any other alien/predator/avp artwork?

ehaubert, Undefined, 15 years ago

I have more AvP sketches, but as far as the sculptures go, thats the only AvP i've created. but i do have many more pieces of artwork i'm going to be putting up for sale as well.

and i added the picture up, for those who found it difficult to click on the link =)

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 15 years ago

love to see the scetchs.

nice sculpture.